BY LAURA MERCIER

This Gift Set Contains:Laura Mercier 'Lumiere d'Ambre' Eau De Parfum 1.7oz/50ml.Laura Mercier 'Fresh Fig Body Butter' 3oz/90ml.Laura Mercier 'Almond Coconut Milk Creme Body Wash 3oz/90ml.Comes in a tote bag. see more...

Valeria R.
Winderemere
I totally loved this product, it just made me smell so good and everyone would ask about what perfume I was wearing and the scent is so good and I'm very glad o have this product and it's very long lasting and in case it's over I would obviously buy it again!
Jesenia V.
It's smells amazing I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Erica G.
Tulare
A really great product. So in love with it. Love how it comes with all of these things. They really go hand in hand. Such a great product
Jess H.
Branson
With just one spray of this perfume you'll be leaving with someone. It's not to strong but plenty strong enough to wear out.
Britney C.
Cuba,NM
This is my go to sent. It is one of my favorite perfumes that I have tried. You can get it at sephora. Highly recommend.
Mollie S.
This set is such a great gift for your friend or a family member. It's a set of three amazing products that are definitely amazing quality and worth they worth the money. I would definitely recommend people to buy it's the packaging is cute and the scents are amazing.
Marian H.
La Paz
A basic kit, natural and super effective, to take anywhere, its use is very simple and for any ocasion, has a very ideal duration, is a very complete product that meets your expectations.
xxjslynexx S.
Excellent parfum!!!! I love it, its so amazing! The best of life.. Is wonderfulll. Rexomendadisimo, usenlo girl
Jess P.
Really good, helped my skin out a lot . Really recommend this to anyone who loves to try new skin products