Laura Mercier Loose Shimmer Powder uploaded by Stephanie N.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Loose Shimmer Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Yalitza T.
This powder you can wear alone or under your foundation depending where you are going. This powder is great for all skin types, my skin is a combination of dry & oily and since using it, I haven’t had any breakouts. I would definitely buy this every time I run out lol
Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
My favorite loose powder brand. When it comes to shimmer, matte and shine call Laura Mercier she knows whats he talking about and what she was doing when she created this product
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
This is a great product with a bad design. The powder itself is gorgeous; sparkly, glowy, and great for layering over other highlighters to give a bit more of a glittery look. However, the lid is made to screw off which requires a bit of force and the bottle can easily crack. If it doesn't crack, the force you use to open the container makes product fly all over...which is okay sometimes, but there's days when I don't want glitter on my uniform! It might just be me, but this product is a mess!
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Amazing power of powder. This one is my favorite. I love how it sets my make up BB cream, and CC cream. I also love this helps my makeup last for a while. But this is definitely not a one to travel with. this is loose power.. it will go poof.... everywhere. I learned my lesson.
Brittany H.
Flint , MI
I love this powder for the summer . It gives me a great glow . I have pretty normal skin so I don't have any issues with it making my skin dry or flaky . I think most of the powders by this brand are pretty amazing . I would definitely recommend this
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
AMAZING! I received this product complimentary from influenster & I am so grateful! It is the best loose powder I've ever used! It leaves a beautiful, matte finish that lasts ALL day. I will totally purchase this again
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
Ok, ok - I know that you probably think that a 33 year old woman has no business messing around with shimmer powder - but you're wrong. Especially when it comes to this magical fairy dust.

To be fair, I started using this when I was 16. Mariah Carey was resplendent in her golden shimmeryness on MTV and I wanted in. That's when I discovered the shimmer powder.

Highlight your face with it. Use it as an eyeshadow/under your brows. Mix it with some lotion and add some shimmer to your arms and legs and clavicle in the summer! Shimmer powder all the things!

Seriously though I still use this when I'm going full face and it adds a nice sheen to matte foundation without looking adolescent (although you can really go nuts with this if you want to). I also love to swipe this across my eyelids for an easy summer/spring look.

Attached is a picture of it applied with a fine eyeshadow brush and then blended with some lotion on the back of my hand.
Carolina T.
SO MUCH PRODUCT FOR SUCH A CHEAP PRICE. I would this product at Macy's. Beautiful color, affordable as well. Very little goes a long way. It does not look flakey which makes it awesome! I always recommend this product.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
I'd been hearing about this powder for a while before I tried it, but it was always the translucent one. But whenever I used the lighter shade I found myself getting a little bit more flashback. However, since the company released the same product in a deeper shade for my more melanin infused ladies, I must say that this product is remarkable. It can double as a face powder as well
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
does this have the same look as the setting powder
Destanie R.
Is this even worth buying?
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I don't think this should be here. For the people who said they used this while baking I hope you were kidding
Hilary H.
I don't bake my face that much but when i do i liked it. I have the make up 4ever one but it has solar protection and if you know about make up, you will know that at night this make your face look whiter and awful and more if you take a picture. Is this one good or can you recommend me other one?
Hilary H.