MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderLaura Mercier
- Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz

Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz

A sheer, silky powder that looks & feels natural Comprises the finest French cashmere talc Light reflecting ingredient softens fine lines & imperfections Helps even out complexion Makes your skin perfect to set makeup

Some pelase tell me how to open this to get the remaining product out!! I tried to look for an opening so I can pop it open but un like other powders this one doesn’t have that and I’ve tried almost everything!! Please?
I Want to try this product !
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz ? Is this product as good as I have read about?
Start your review of Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz!
Evelyn K.
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Evelyn K.
I absolutely love this product. It’s great for both matte and radiant finishes. My skin has a tendency to get way too shiny on its own, so I apply this to 1) mattify my problem areas and 2) set my makeup in place. Now, you can always stop there and just apply a bit of setting spray, but completely matte looks aren’t my jam. So I apply a generous amount of fix plus to make it melt into my skin for a more natural, dewy look.
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Mahek A.
This powder has a smooth application and blends in very well. It sets makeup for at least 16 hours. I love this powder.
Amanda P.
Hampstead, MD
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Amanda P.
If you haven’t tried this setting powder, you need to!!! It’s perfect for setting the under eye since it keeps it from looking super Cakey like some setting powders do! I use it on my t zone and forehead too and definitely keeps the shine at bay!
Jennifer G.
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Jennifer G.
Love love loveee this product! I use cream products mostly for my face and find this powder to be light and airy, but tough enough to set for a full day! You just need the slightest bit on your brush to tap where you want it. Great product! I also love that the sheen of this powder doesn’t take away the dewy finish of my makeup.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Holly D.
This is the best finishing powder I own. The shade that I have is called translucent, which is pretty much a universal powder, although it does have some golden undertones to it. This powder sets foundation perfectly and naturally, it doesn’t settle into fine lines and it’s not Kiki. It wears throughout the entire day without changing color or oxidation, and the tub that it comes in and has a large amount in it. If you were up by itself, but this has the sheerest coverage and it leaves the skin with a matte finish. It also has blurring technology in it, so your pores look diminished in your face looks overall more radiant. The best part about this powder is that there’s no flashback and photographs, so you’ll always look natural. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, because $38 for a face powder in my opinion is a fortune, but if you’re only going to buy one, it should be this one. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is the best powder you can buy.
piper M.
Surprise, AZ
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by piper M.
I love this powder. it’s so silky and smooth. it lasts forever and it’s perfect for setting the under eye. i’ve always wanted to try this powder and it’s absolutely amazing!! i’m so happy with this
Kailani C.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Kailani C.
This is by far the most used powder in my makeup collection & has been for as long as I can remember! This translucent powder is perfection & will leave your makeup set all day. It is lightweight & perfect for a natural look. I love the way it looks on the skin. You can even bake with it. I love love love this powder & will continue to purchase whenever I run out. I even have the travel size in my bag so I can have it for touch ups on the go. If you’re on the fence, I say jump over that fence & go purchase girl. It’s worth it & is a holy grail makeup product for a reason :) Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
k L.
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by k L.
Purchased at: Sephora
First time buying this and really surprised at how well it blends, leaves a natural finish, easy to apply. I would improve this product by having a mini brush included. Pro is that a little goes a long way and reasonably priced, I would also make formula a little more hydrating for dry skin but still works nicely!
Jessy M.
Poplar Grove, IL
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Jessy M.
This stuff is amazing! I finally gave into the hype and gave it a try! Omg this powder is like a pretty filter in REAL LIFE! My face has never looked more better than it did after using this powder! Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder - Translucent -29g/1oz uploaded by Lucia A.
This is Universal Color and works so much better on me I like how the texture is very micro and the finish it’s natural never got crack the makeup specially helps I’m my mature age and I love to use this for my makeup model’s because the finish is perfect!! I recommend it works for me hopefully works for you too!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda W.
Oliver Springs
il y a 7 mois
elizabeth S. il y a 7 mois
I have it, and find no better distinction between this or the KVD, or bare minerals setting powder