BY LAURA MERCIER #19 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A sheer. silky powder that looks and feels natural. Comprises the finest French cashmere talc. Light reflecting ingredient softens fine lines and imperfections. Helps even out complexion. Makes your skin perfect to set makeup. see more...

Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
I purchased this powder from Sephora in the sample size first. I LOVED IT so much I HAD to purchase it in full size. I have combination skin and it works very well for me in the winter as well as the summertime. I dust just a little on the dry areas and bake with it in the areas that I tend to get more oily. This leaves my skin looking matte where needed and glowy in the areas where I want some luminosity. I LOVE LOVE this and highly recommend this to everyone because it works perfect on all skin tones. It is more on the pricier side but you will not be disappointed and it’s worth every penny!!!
Hannah M.
This power works great for making the skin look refined and flawless. Be careful not to apply to heavily or you will end up looking cakey. A finishing spray would fix that if you run into that issue. I feel that it does help my makeup last a bit longer but it definitely doesn’t keep my oil away for 12 hours like it claims. It also seems to stop it from creasing as badly around my smile lines. I feel the best application method is with the velour puff, as it keeps it from looking too cakey, but presses the product into the skin really well. To use the velour puff you dip in the powder, rub the puff together to get into the puff well. Pat on the back of hand to make sure there isn’t any excess and do a press and roll motion across the face. A Beauty blender also work fairly well, but can tend to apply too heavily without pressing the powder into the skin very well. I’ve also applied lightly with a powder brush, and it doesn’t seem to last as long. I may repurchase, but would like to explore some other powders as well.
Tonya S.
Biddeford, ME
When Laura Mercier came out with the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Mini Translucent Medium Deep 0.33 oz/ 9 g I was floored, because it surpassed my expectations regarding where. Although I love it, I would definitely get behind expanding the line. There are some days where I utilize this product with just a CC cream and nothing else and I look flawless. Giving the skin a natural no powder look, while proving to assist with shine control s why I love it sooooo much.
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Best of the best!! This stuff is amazing! I know it’s a bit pricey but it’s so worth it as it will last forever. I bought the travel size as my Sephora was out of full size and that small tub isn’t even 1/4 gone and I’ve been using it every day for months. I bet the full size would last a year!!! Splurge and buy this as you won’t be disappointed. The powder is silky soft and goes on for baking and setting like a dream. It brushed away so easily and doesn’t give flash back!! Buy this!!!!
Christine S.
Coronado, CA
This is by far the best setting powder on the market. It doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles, my makeup stays in place better all day, and it controls the amount of oil that usually builds up quicker with cheaper powder options. There is also no flashback with this product. My only wish would be for the price of the product to be decreased... it is a little pricey in my opinion and I do go through setting powder fast.
Maddie F.
Mesa
This powder is amazing! The only downside that I've found is if you bake with it under the eyes it tends to crease and look super cakey. But if you use it just as a setting powder it does a wonderful job! It no doubt has lengthed the time time my makeup stays on. I mean I can take a nap and still have my contour/foundation stay on. Gives a nice natural feel to the face. And doesn't look super powdery.
Mónica S.
Jersey City, NJ
Mi setting powder favorito es este!!! Simplemente lo amo mi piel es súper grasa en la zona T y este producto ayuda a que mi cara se vea mate por muchísimo tiempo!!! No me da flashback para nada cuando me tomo o me toman fotografías. Definitivamente lo compraría muchas veces más. Vale mucho la inversión
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
If you are going to buy a setting powder, it should absolutely be this one. It really soaks up oil and combats any shininess in the tzone. Even works to blend and set cheeks and contour. HOWEVER if you have dry skin or mature skin that isn’t the smoothest, this may be wrong for you. It ultimately made my skin look worse than better but I do still use on occasion when it makes sense.
Casey D.
virginia beach
I am obsessed with this product! You only need to use a little bit on your face so it has lasted me over two years. I use it to set my foundation and keep it from cracking. The best part about this powder is that it instantly makes my foundation look less thick and more natural. If I had to pick my top three items in my makeup bag this would be one of them!!!!
alyssa a.
Rio Grande City
I was hesitant to try this because I had heard it didn’t live up to the hype. I purchased the mini set in case I didn’t like it but one of the ladies in Sephora told me I would love it and she was right. It goes on so light and it smooths your face so if you have uneven foundation it fixes it. And the mini set comes with the puff so that’s a bonus