Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara uploaded by Katherine V.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How does this mascara compare to the Better than Sex or They're R...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost? And can I find it at Ulta?1 Answers
Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara
  • "Works well distributes well on lashes to make them longerm works well for those of us who have short lashes. " in 1 review
  • "I have long lashes that clump easily, and this mascara did a great job at lengthening and curling my lashes without the dreaded clumps!" in 1 review
  • "I thought I was going to love this mascara it goes on very good and looks good...no clumps.and lengthens well but it started running very early in the day...nobody wants raccoon eyes" in 1 review
Mimi E.
Avon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this randomly at a Nordstrom since I was out of my usual mascara! The sales associate told me that it would lengthen my lashes- and lengthen it did! I absolutely love it! It doesn’t have any small specks or pieces fall from my lashes through the day, it stays on, and yet with a normal face wash comes off easily. I hate having to scrub my lashes too harshly! It’s slightly pricey, but works wonderfully!! I bought one for my sister for Christmas this year as well!!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich pigment in this mascara. The reason I rated this so high is because it is easy to take off and it does not leave a residue after. Not as full as YSL or Dior but great for daily wear and looks. Would recommend to others.
Leslie C.
Love it! Highly recommended! You'll definitely get your money's worth. I am a repeat user and I have yet to find something with better packaging or application. This product is the best hands down. What are you waiting for, order yours today!
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is awesome! It's best under fake lashes and for the lower lashline. It coats EVERY. SINGLE. LASH. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I like more dramatic looks. This is best for a no makeup makeup look. Love!
Raeleigh R.
This mascara is by far my favorite. I have never found a mascara before this one that made my eye pop the way they do now. This mascara doesn't clump together. it also increases lash length.. highly recommend!!
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is long lasting even without eyelash primer. I bought it from ulta beauty. Personally, I have thin lashes and it really helps Volumize my lashes. I highly recommend adding this to your daily  routine
yirley n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
nunca los he probado por loo tanto pongo pocas estrellitas pero tiene que ser muy buen rimel me encantaria poder usarlo en mis pestañas pues mis pestañas casi no tienen volumen
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product; I picked it up on recommendation from a friend at Sephora. It wears nicely without clumping and doesn't budge during the day. My only complaint is that the product tends to collect on the brush, but I don't know if it this is the product's fault or mine.
brenda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gotta say I've always struggled with finding a good mascara. I have short downward lashes and when falsies isn't an option i want some thing that's gonna work good and this is it! Got it was a gift from my mom and I'm forever thank ful
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
When you want long, feathery lashes that don't stick together, this is the mascara you want. It's not made to give you crazy dramatic lashes. It makes lashes look full, super long, and perfectly defined. It's also great for bottom lashes.
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this mascara compare to the Better than Sex or They're Real mascara?
Cynthia M.
Los Angeles , Ca
How much does this cost? And can I find it at Ulta?