BY LAURA MERCIER

Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
Another one of my favorite liquid liners. If you're obsessed with cat eye liners you need this liner! I tend to mix it up depending on the occasion. My advice, don't be afraid to try something new. Be as bold as you want!
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is fun to play around with different looks since the gold color is very pretty but I don't like the brush too much. A little too flimsy at times for me to get that desired look. Still fun to play around with.
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Easy on application with quality brush, stays on pretty well without smudging/ running. Pretty satusfied with it even though i use eyeliners sparingly
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite type of eyeliner I love the tips like this to apply eyeliner on the eye I think it just makes it easier to apply on the eye
Brianna M.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner works very well on my eye shape. And it also lasts very long for me. I love this product.
Amanda L.
Love this eyeliner! Goes on so silky smooth and last all day! Love all of Laura mercier's products
Trinity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color eyeliner. It stays on all day and looks great with blonde hair
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner, I love laura Mercier products, but my one issue with this is it seems to peel off in chunks. it doesn't last like I would like it to- but for quick jobs and fast runs out of the house, it's perfect.
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
I loved this, it went on so smoothly and didn't budge all day long! It was a little hard to get off but with a little hot water sitting on it eventually it wiped right off! can be small and casual or easily built upon for a heavier evening look
Selena Q.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great. It is easy to apply, easy to remove for mistakes, does not smudge through the day, long lasting, and affordable.