BY LAURA MERCIER

Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I really love the color on but unfortunately it really dried my lips out. It definitely stayed on which was good but I found that I needed to put a clear gloss on top it wasn't the end of the world but not exactly something I was looking forward to doing. What's the gloss started to come off just from natural wear of the day the color started to crumble like dry clay and I ended up having to take it off because it looked awful. It did however leave a little bit of a lip stain which was nice.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Beautiful tone that matches all skin color's variety! It's long lasting and I'm pretty impressed on how incredibly amazing it looks on all skin tones. On pale and tanned skin it looks like a dark peachy tone, on medium and dark skin it looks like a warm peachy nude! I love it! 100% recommended!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Laura marcier products are usually always great. And this is no exception. These glide on and are super pigmented. They are longlasting and the colors are beautiful and perfect for fall coming up! Great deal for the price
Kristal E.
This lipstick is pretty good. It's not drying and it applies nice and smooth. I plan on buying a few more shades. Laura mercier did not disappoint with this product. I can also appreciate the doe foot applicator, makes application more precise.
Margaret C.
I love this color! It is a perfect color for a night out but can also be worn during the day. I love the formula too. It is long lasting and feels nice in the lips. I would recommend this to everyone!
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product it has great pigment and last for awhile. I have bought this product more than once. It applies very nice and even. I bought mine at my local CVS.
Cristina Z.
Herndon, VA
This is a perfect fall color! Can be worn during the night for a more intense lool but its also very nice to wear just during the day. Formula is great and feels great on the lips. Not sticky whatsoever.
Erica L.
I actually love Laura mercier! The lip velvet is perfect for the upcoming fall season. It's so easy to use, and I was a first time user. It is long lasting and 10/10 would buy again!
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I love her lip velvets. They have an amazing satiny-matte finish as well as having amazing amazing amazing color pay off. Some of the shades transferred for me but that's not an issue I just reapply when I need to.
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
I absolutely love this color and it is long lasting. My favorite lip product I have received. I will defiantly be buying this again.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
how is the forumla? does it try matte?