Laura Mercier Lip Plumper

Laura Mercier Lip Plumpers use the latest technologies to instantly plump, hydrate and moisturize for healthier, sexier looking lips. Using an infusion of unique ingredients that penetrate skin to stimulate collagen production, a refreshing, cooling effect builds up over 20 minutes to plump lips, lasting up to two hours. Offering a slight tint, lips look natural for a perfect pout.

Laura Mercier Lip Plumper are they worth it and do they have other shades ?
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper ? Does the color stay when applied on the lips?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Lip Plumper!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have this and some other colors, and I love them! Not sticky, which is a HUGE plus, doesn't dry the lips, and the plumping effect is definitely there! :)in reviews
I absolutely love this plumper from Laura Mercier.... its long lasting and worth every single penny! in reviews
...been a lip gloss fan, as they never did much for me, and didn't like the high shine or sticky feel. I got this lip gloss in a mini as a gift with purchase, and tried it out. It looked nice, lasted well for a gloss, and felt good on my lips (moisturizing but not sticky or too shiny). The big surprise was that within a few days, my lips were healed! What a fantastic surprise! I've used it every day since (3+ weeks) in this cold, dry winter, and my lips look better than they ever have! On it's own, I do have to apply often, since the ingredients are actually soaking in and moisturizing, as opposed to just sitting on top of my lips, as other glosses do. But I'm happy to do it in order to have beautiful and moisturized lips. I will always use these glosses, and the fact that they come in so many colors makes it easy to not get bored. If you've never tried them, you should know a couple things: 1) They are not ultra shiny. If that's what you want, this is not for you. 2) It's a lip gloss, not a long wearing lipstick. And it's very moisturizing, so will soak in if your lips need moisture. If you want something long lasting, this isn't for you, or wear it with a lipstick that is longer lasting. I wear it with Laura Mercier sheer lip color (which actually has a lot of pigment) when I want more and longer lasting color. When I do that, it will in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper uploaded by Letty S.
This is the perfect color for every occasion and doesn't burn like some lip plumpers.and perfect amount of color for a natural look, and makes your lips soft and not sticky, and glowing and long lasting and creamy consistency.Laura Mercier is a good product.
Ashleigh W.
Chapin, SC
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper uploaded by Ashleigh W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my absolute favorite lip products. The colors are very pigmented and it truly makes your lips look plump and fuller. The packaging and applicator is top notch. It is also hydrating which I love.
Brittany F.
Carmichaels
Over all this was a decent product. It did not do that much with plumping my lips, but it has a comfortable formula and texture.
Cheyenne Z.
Charlotte, TX
Absolutely fantastic, vibrant colour. Super easy to apply, goes on very smooth. First time using it, I knew I wanted to buy more.
Rebecca R.
Worked great, just left my lips a little sticky and tingly!! Very easy to apply and use though!
Tatiana A.
Bay Shore, NY
Such an excellent formula that is easily applied on the lips giving the perfect sensation for a fuller lip appearance. I always purchase mine at lord and Taylor.
Elizabeth D.
DuBois
What isn’t amazing from this company??! Exactly... nothing! My first time trying this Friday and it was about four months ago whenever I used my sisters and I definitely have reordered twice now!
Jackie R.
San Diego
I love this product a lot. This brand has really good makeup products. These colors are also really pretty.
Malena G.
Tolleson
I loved it but it’s a little to thick for me I would definitely recommend this for everyone
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
love the colors available for this Laura mercier lip plumper! I love how smooth it feels and you can feel it working as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
il y a 6 mois
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper are they worth it and do they have other shades ?
Kristin W. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely worth it, unsure on shades- maybe check Sephora
niko B.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper ? Does the color stay when applied on the lips?
Crystal D. il y a un an
Yes it dose I personally love it