Laura Mercier Lip Pencil

Shop Laura Mercier Defining Lip Pencil at Bluemercury. Creamy lip liner that is firm enough to create a thin, precise line, yet soft enough to effortlessly glide on and blend.

I’m thinking of buying this, I usually use MAC lip liners and was wondering if this was as pigmented and long lasting as MAC?
What brands of lipsticks have you all used this with? What's the best combination?
Is the lip pencil smooth or hard to put on?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Lip Pencil!
Product Highlights
...for 2 years and i own approximatley 8 of them. They are so smooth and creamy, and unscented, which is a nice bonus. They are a bit over priced. but they are so long lasting and work super well. THey apply seamlessly and do not transfer at all.in reviews
I love all things laura mercier! These lip pensils are nice and smooth. The formula is long wearing and helps to prime your lips before wearing lipstick. These come in awesome colors and are well worth the investment.in reviews
LOVE Laura Mercier - great staying power and smooth glide around lips!in reviews
These come in awesome colors and are well worth the investment.in reviews
Samantha R.
Phoenix, AZ
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Samantha R.
I got this product in Sephora's give me some lip variety gift set. It was a full size pencil in the shade naked. The retail value of this pencil is 25$. Because of the price it lost a star. The formula is not what I expected for such a high priced product. It is dry and crumbly. I do heat it before use with a lighter and it helps it apply better. The coverage is great very opaque and the color is very pretty. I love mauvey nudes.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Roxanni D.
Review for: Potpourri
Recently bought Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in crushed berry and grenadine. Used crushed berry along with Lancôme Matte Shaker ins 378 Power Pink and they were perfect together. The liner glided on smoothly and was greatly pigmented. My lips did not feel dry as it can happen with pencils. Also love that each box comes with an actual pencil sharpeners. Will purchase again❤️🥰
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Color: warm poppy. EXCELLENT staying power! This really does stay on better than any other lipliner I own.
Jessica F.
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Jessica F.
I don't typically wear lip liner (Maybe once a year!) But I like Laura Mercier when I do because it is long lasting and doesn't crawl into my fine wrinkles. It can be blended and worn with clear gloss or balm, or worn with lipstick. (It goes great with LM lip glacé) The color I am wearing in the photo is Chestnut with a Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus. Chestnut is a clay brown, sort of like dark pinkish terra cotta. Laura Mercier Lip Pencil / Tinted Lip Balm
Laura M.
Hialeah, FL
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Laura M.
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s super creamy and durable! I loved...For sure I will recommend it to my friends. This brand Laura Mercier is amazing
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
Laura Mercier Lip Pencil uploaded by Samantha R.
So excited I bought this product I love a hood nude color. Plus it also includes a really nice sharpener which is a plus. I don’t have much of Laura mercier cause of course it is pricy but if you are able to get something this is one this you could get.
Phoebe S.
scituate, MA
i’ve had naked for a few years now and i always go back to it. it’s perfect for a nude lip! it has a really smooth and even easy application and stays on for a long time, even through several cups of coffee!
Reema H.
Saskatoon
Color , Red Chocolate, is perfect for me. It's best to find the color closest to your natural lip color. This is the fourth one for me!
Rahma F.
Glides easily and lasts a whileeee. The color is flattering and definitely one of my favourite nude lip liners. Also great for correcting dark lips!
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
Laura Mercier lip pencils are the best! These have been my ride or die for 2 years and i own approximatley 8 of them. They are so smooth and creamy, and unscented, which is a nice bonus. They are a bit over priced. but they are so long lasting and work super well. THey apply seamlessly and do not transfer at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...