BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Limited Edition. Laura s new Lip Glaze is a lip gloss that glides smoothly onto lips delivering beautiful, sheer colour and weightless shine. Compatible with Laura s signature 3 and 6 well Custom Compacts, create your personalized look for eyes, cheeks and lips. Details: - Provides sheer coverage and transparent shine to lips. - Non-greasy, non-tacky, non-sticky formula. - Dermatologically tested; suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. - Fragrance-free. - Fits into Laura Mercier Custom Compacts ideal for travel. Usage: - Apply with fingertips or Lip Colour Brush. - Use with your favorite lip stain for longer lasting colour.

Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
This lip kit is extremely pigmented and lasts for hours! I highly recommend this product. I rate this product 5 stars becAuse its such a good value, the packaging is great, and the product itself is amazing! I would definitely buy again.
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
Beautiful color and packaging. You get what you pay for but at the same time i had a hard time believing a lip product was worth the price.
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Love the colors, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again not too pricey
Rafaela V.
Best blush ever, I can get over it it's my favorite for ever, make me look fresh and pretty
Sabrina S.
Quebec
I have olive complexion, the rosy colour gave me great natural looking lips. Product once applied, didn't last very long. Had tp reapply after 1-2 hours.  Overall, product did meet my expectations. Will be repurching as a daily lip color / balm.
Meher N.
I love this product.it's really easy to use and long lasting and pigmented.It comes in a good packaging.I do recommend this to others.
Ola E.
Manchester
A wonderful product and it is so amazing. It gives a new look for your day, night and even for weddings