BY LAURA MERCIER #63 in Lip Gloss

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
  • "It's pricey for a lip gloss but it would be a great gift for someone who is a huge lip gloss fanatic or even a little treat for yourself." in 5 reviews
  • "I love that it is not sticky, and last a pretty long time." in 1 review
  • " The staying power on these is pretty good, they are a very glossy finish and they give your lips a very nice finish overall." in 1 review
  • "It smells a little bit like Marshmallow which i surprisingly like" in 1 review
  • "The colors are very pretty and shimmery without being sticky." in 1 review
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: BARE BABY
I have darker shade and this one and It is my go to on a regular basis. It has a nice tint that is not ever powering and it is not too think on the lips. It has a beautiful light peachy shade. I love how natural the color looks for a daily use basis. I will purchase this one again.
Lorena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve only tried a few of their lighter colors of lip glosses so I can’t say much when it comes to color payoff since I haven’t tried their reds or darker colors. Overall I really like them and they last a good amount of time and they didn’t feel sticky on me.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Courtney T.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of colors this is available in. I never wear lips stick so i like to have glosses in a variety of colors. It’s affordable and easy to find. It gives great coverage and it last. One of my favorites!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: PINK POP, BLUSH
Blush and Pink Pop are so pretty. These lip products have such a bright pigmented base to it. I love the color blush much more because I use it for my everyday makeup looks and love how the result comes out. I am a repeated use of this product and would definitely purchase again. Pink pop is so pretty and sheer/pigmented. really glossy and worth price. both lip colors are beautiful and last all day long. Worth price.
Meredith T.
Review for: BARE BLUSH
Excellent and fun colors available, long lasting, and true to color.  This lip gloss is one of my favorites.  It is expensive, but is worth a splurge.  It is easy to apply and keep within the range of the lips.  I would recommend this product to others, but there are other, more affordable products out there that are close to the quality of this gloss.
Brook H.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prefacing this with...I’m a Laura Mercier addict. I love the whole line of makeup, and have been a fan of the flawless face for more than a decade. However, this gloss is only okay. The color is great, but it doesn’t last. It’s not offensive to smell or apply, but it’s not compelling, either. Maybe I need to give it another chance, but I’m just very excited about it.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth lip gloss, not sticky at all, which is why I gave 3 stars, I like my gloss a little thicker because it stays on longer. Gives good hydration to the lips.
Wyeth A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
This will always be the mother of all lip glosses in my eyes!  Beautiful color selection, great scent, lasts FOREVER.  Available at Nordstrom which I like because you can always take it back if you aren't happy with it for any reason.  Will continue to always use this product!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
Review for: BARE PINK
I️ am such a sucker for nude / light pink lip glosses to give my lips a natural shine, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. My mom originally introduced me to Laura Mercier lip glosses, and I️ have to say they’re amazing and will keep your lips looking shiny for a few hours before having to reapply! Absolutely love — it’s my go to!
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is it a sticky gloss?
Stefanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder if it is very pigmented?
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Does it go on easily and last last for hours ?
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Does anyone know if they sell these in Sephora stores?
Ashaki B.
was there a recent sale for this before the new years