25 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
  • "It's pricey for a lip gloss but it would be a great gift for someone who is a huge lip gloss fanatic or even a little treat for yourself." in 5 reviews
  • "I love that it is not sticky, and last a pretty long time." in 1 review
  • " The staying power on these is pretty good, they are a very glossy finish and they give your lips a very nice finish overall." in 1 review
  • "It smells a little bit like Marshmallow which i surprisingly like" in 1 review
  • "The colors are very pretty and shimmery without being sticky." in 1 review
Steph L.
Steph L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample in the color tulip and I actually really like it! It's my first time trying out Laura merciers lip product, the packaging is standard, I love lip products where you can see the color from the outside of the tube, the consistency is not sticky, and the color was prettier than I thought! I thought tulip was going to be a lot more pink than it really is, it leave my lips w a touch of pink, a little Opaque, just the way I like it. Also it smells a little sweet at first (like cupcakes) but it goes away really quickly!
Ana Carolina B.
Ana Carolina B.
Long branch, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A high-shine, perfectly pigmented lip gloss with rich, long-lasting colour and brilliant shine that creates the appearance of fuller lips. Any skin tone is virtually enhanced by creating a subtle contrast in texture. With the unique blend of moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant and plumping ingredients provided by the Laura Mercier Lip Complex, the non-sticky gloss formula applies smoothly without feathering or bleeding. Available in a variety of coverage's and finishes.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
Im in love with laura marcier products!!! i gotta say this lip grace was so and so... in my opinion it worked just as good as any other drugstore brand... it does have great shine and last a while if you don't eat lol come on laura marcier come up with better ones... not to sure i would recommend this product to others but if you have the extra cash i say give it a try if not i say go to walmart and buy yourself one, works just as good😋
Laury T.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I was actually quite impressed. It's not too sticky and it has just a hint of sparkle. It really makes my lips pop and It smells great too! I personally probably wouldn't buy the actual full lip gloss because of the price, but it is a great lip gloss. It's not heavy, like most other lip glosses are.
Danae C.
Danae C.
Sits on the lips so well. It is not sticky or heavy. It defiantly last a long time and it looks great over bare lips or with a lipstick. I got a mini version at sephora with my points and once I ran out I went out to buy the full version. It has tiny specks of glitter it is super cute.
Amalin G.
Amalin G.
New York , NY
This gloss has amazing!! The shine is perfect and not too shiny. it actually tastes really fruity...but not annoyingly sweet. Staying power could be a lot better. I would of honestly gave it 5 stars, Nonetheless I will be trying out more colors. Overall happy with this glossy lippy.
Jordann I.
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not really sure what color I have this in but it is a pretty neutral light nude. I got a deluxe sample as a reward from sephora a while ago and it's lasted me so long. It's not too sticky or thick but just gives the perfect amount of gloss for casual or more formal looks.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this lip gloss smells! Its not sticky on your lips and it lasts a long time and the glossy finish is amazing! Its easy to apply and I have these glosses in Cherub and Desert Rose. I would recommend this product because it smells so good and it is not sticky.
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
This lip gloss is pigmented and very velvety which I like when applying it to my lips. Long lasting as if matte like and it compliments your skin tone. It's not a sticky like formula. This really met my expectations and I will buy again hopefully when it's in stock
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the gloss I always reach for when I don't know what to wear. I have the color Bare Naked and it is the perfect every day nude gloss. It lasts for awhile although you will need to reapply after eating. It smells sweet and amazing! Worth the price for sure!
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
I wonder if it is very pigmented?
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is it a sticky gloss?
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Does it go on easily and last last for hours ?
Nichelle L.
Nichelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching for the perfect nude lip color for medium dark skin. Has anyone of similar complexion tried this product and does it look ashy after applied? Thanks.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The staying power on these is pretty good, they are a very glossy finish and they give your lips a very nice finish overall. They are a bit expensive but they are luxury products.