BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Lip Crayon Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Tina L.
This lip crayon went on very smooth but the color that I got was very sheer. I would have to apply about 4 coats in order to just get some color to show up. It also transfers very easily and I would always have to reapply very often. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking for something that lasts long.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I honestly was never a fan of the “lip crayon” until I tried this one. It goes on nice and smooth, just like your normal cream stick but maybe a little more neat! I actually think it’s easier to stay in the line and this is now my preferred lip product!
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Love love love Laura Mercier products! This lip crayon provides the perfect pop of color! Perfect for any occasion! I have never been let down by Laura Mercier😍😍
Alexandria P.
This lip crayon is kinda of like every other one. Does lip liner, can fill, etc. But, this one never comes off and that is what I like about it.
Briana W.
I love this lip crayon! It's long lasting and even though it has a matte finish, it doesn't dry out your lips. Definitely a staple product.
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
This is an amazing lip crayon, i love laura mercier products. it goes on so smoothly, and it stays matte all day and last so long!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Laura mercier products are wonderful. This goes on extremely smoothly! It seems to moisturize but isn't greasy.
Giselle S.
I enjoy using lip crayons because it they are so full and easy to apply onto my lips
Me parce un producto muy agradable, dura lo suficiente y no deja los labios con una terminación desagradable. El color es intenso y el tiempo de duracion es muy aceptable después de uno haber comido algo. La presentación no es muy linda ni llamativa.
caitlin h.
This is such a lovely product its easy to apply and it stays on really nicely. It doesn't become patchy and it doesn't flake away at the edges. i use mine nearly every day because i think its a great summer colour. I'm definitely going to buy it again when mine runs out
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Can this twist up? Or is all the product just the tip?