BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Lip Crayon Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Laura Mercier products! This lip crayon provides the perfect pop of color! Perfect for any occasion! I have never been let down by Laura MercieršŸ˜šŸ˜
Alla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I start?! haha:) well I haven't used a lip crayon in a long time, but when I wanted to get my perfect Spring look together, I bought it online. It comes on so smooth, and lasts me all day, grocery shopping, school, everywhere:) love the shade also! recommend!!!
Giselle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using lip crayons because it they are so full and easy to apply onto my lips
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip crayon! It's long lasting and even though it has a matte finish, it doesn't dry out your lips. Definitely a staple product.
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing lip crayon, i love laura mercier products. it goes on so smoothly, and it stays matte all day and last so long!
Whitney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura mercier products are wonderful. This goes on extremely smoothly! It seems to moisturize but isn't greasy.
Me parce un producto muy agradable, dura lo suficiente y no deja los labios con una terminaciĆ³n desagradable. El color es intenso y el tiempo de duracion es muy aceptable despuĆ©s de uno haber comido algo. La presentaciĆ³n no es muy linda ni llamativa.
caitlin h.
This is such a lovely product its easy to apply and it stays on really nicely. It doesn't become patchy and it doesn't flake away at the edges. i use mine nearly every day because i think its a great summer colour. I'm definitely going to buy it again when mine runs out
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Can this twist up? Or is all the product just the tip?