6 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Gives long wearing & stay-true color Formulated with therapeutic botanicals Absolutely moisturizes & soften lips Fills in ridges & fine lines Wide range of color from deep rich shades to lighter softer shades Provides a balanced & trendy makeup result see more...

Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product and brand. The color is great and natural looking. It lasts for awhile, even while eating and drinking.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is a great lipstick and brand. I really like it. I always suggest this to anyone who lives a great lipstick that lasts.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Review for: Copper Shimmer
I quite like the shimmery colour but this lip stick does not stay on for very long and so you have to reapply a lot.
Ashy R.
Ashy R.
New Windsor, NY
This lip stain is wonderful! It stays on during a whole cup of soup, with ought a smudge.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
I love this color and it stays on really well. it is part of my daily make up routine.
Jorja R.
Jorja R.
My mother and I fight over this all of the time, like every other day. I have to like hide it so then it becomes hide and seek for us.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love Laura Merciers other products...her contour palettes, blushes and eyebrow palette! Has anyone tried these new lipsticks in Satin? I think the satin won't be near as dry at the Mattes!
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lipstick moisturizing enough? Also does it look good on medium skin tone?
equleema  t.
equleema t.
How long do they last ? what are the color options ?
Kara L.
Kara L.
Manchester, OH
Do these come in a matte form or more of a normal wet lipstick?
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I've always wanted to try this! How do you all like it? Is it worth the money?