6 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Gives long wearing & stay-true color Formulated with therapeutic botanicals Absolutely moisturizes & soften lips Fills in ridges & fine lines Wide range of color from deep rich shades to lighter softer shades Provides a balanced & trendy makeup result see more...

dorothy r.
dorothy r.
One of my favorites to buy from. The brand i mean its high quality and very pigmented. Good value for product repeated user much recommended
Esraa A.
Esraa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product because it is really good and I also love it's color because it matches every one.
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Creme Aurora
Laura mercier products are always great. This lipstick color is beautiful. Its a great nude color. Very pigmented and creamy.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Review for: Creme Aurora
I love this color lipstick! It is a beautiful color and applies easily! I would definitely recommend this product. It is very creamy!
Gabriella J.
Gabriella J.
Review for: Copper Shimmer
Not a big fan of laura mercier lipsticks, thery're not as opaque as I'd like. Their shimmer lipsticks are the worse!!!
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
I absolutely love this color on my skin tone. It pops without looking overly done. It also stays on throughout my entire day. Can't leave the house without it!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this color and it stays on really well. it is part of my daily make up routine
Roxx R.
Roxx R.
Very creamy lipstick, I would like a larger color selection. Laura Mercier has very quality makeup in my opinion
Emma L.
Emma L.
Monroe, MI
Beautiful color I absolutely love this brand. One of my favorites to buy from.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
AMAZING color and feel on the lips I love nude colors and this is the perfect shade!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love Laura Merciers other products...her contour palettes, blushes and eyebrow palette! Has anyone tried these new lipsticks in Satin? I think the satin won't be near as dry at the Mattes!
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lipstick moisturizing enough? Also does it look good on medium skin tone?
equleema  t.
equleema t.
How long do they last ? what are the color options ?
Kara L.
Kara L.
Manchester, OH
Do these come in a matte form or more of a normal wet lipstick?
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I've always wanted to try this! How do you all like it? Is it worth the money?