Laura Mercier Lip Colour uploaded by Amanda G.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Gives long wearing & stay-true color Formulated with therapeutic botanicals Absolutely moisturizes & soften lips Fills in ridges & fine lines Wide range of color from deep rich shades to lighter softer shades Provides a balanced & trendy makeup result see more...

dorothy r.
dorothy r.
One of my favorites to buy from. The brand i mean its high quality and very pigmented. Good value for product repeated user much recommended
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Other
Nothing mind blowing but a nice lipstick. Not as creamy as I like but overall it's nice
Esraa A.
Esraa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product because it is really good and I also love it's color because it matches every one.
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Creme Aurora
Laura mercier products are always great. This lipstick color is beautiful. Its a great nude color. Very pigmented and creamy.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Review for: Creme Aurora
I love this color lipstick! It is a beautiful color and applies easily! I would definitely recommend this product. It is very creamy!
Gabriella J.
Gabriella J.
Review for: Copper Shimmer
Not a big fan of laura mercier lipsticks, thery're not as opaque as I'd like. Their shimmer lipsticks are the worse!!!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this color and it stays on really well. it is part of my daily make up routine
Emma L.
Emma L.
Monroe, MI
Beautiful color I absolutely love this brand. One of my favorites to buy from.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
AMAZING color and feel on the lips I love nude colors and this is the perfect shade!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product and brand. The color is great and natural looking. It lasts for awhile, even while eating and drinking.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love Laura Merciers other products...her contour palettes, blushes and eyebrow palette! Has anyone tried these new lipsticks in Satin? I think the satin won't be near as dry at the Mattes!
Kara L.
Kara L.
Manchester, OH
Do these come in a matte form or more of a normal wet lipstick?
equleema  t.
equleema t.
How long do they last ? what are the color options ?
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lipstick moisturizing enough? Also does it look good on medium skin tone?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?