BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

dorothy r.
One of my favorites to buy from. The brand i mean its high quality and very pigmented. Good value for product repeated user much recommended
Lucy J.
Omaha
Review for: Sheer
I have this in color “happy”. I wanted to love this, but I don’t. Here’s why - it’s suuuuuper dry. I have a hard time even applying it because of how hard the lipstick itself is. It highlights every crack and crevice of the lips. The color itself is very beautiful, I just wish it were creamier.
Liz S.
Review for: Sheer
This is my favorite everyday color! It is the perfect my-lips-but-better shade and has a great vanilla cake scent! I almost want to say that it’s not worth the luxury price, but I would totally repurchase sooooo
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Review for: Sheer
I love love this lipstick! All the colors are fabulous and are long lasting! I love how smooth it goes on and doesn’t run down my lips. The packaging is simple but chic, and I can’t wait to buy in more colors!
Karina C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: Laura Mercier Lip Colour - Stickgloss
I would marry this if I could. Lasts so long, used this for prom and only needed fo reapply once and the pigmentation is amazing! Use if your looking for a good quality lip stick !!
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation of this lip color. It's reasonably long-lasting, though it does tend to transfer a lot -- onto my cup, onto my fingers after touching my lips, etc. So check yourself in the mirror occasionally, just to be safe. Going forward, I will probably use a lip liner with this, although I did not use one the first few times I wore it. This goes on smoothly and is fairly moisturizing, so it's a good lipstick in that sense. I will definitely get a lot of use out of it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Sheer, Cr Me Roman Moon, Satin Barely Nude
This is the first Laura Mercier product I have ever gotten and I'm in love! The color is very pigmented, lasts for about 5 hours, and my lips feel so soft! I Cant wait to try other colors from this brand. Laura Mercier Lip Colour
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are amazing! The formula is super creamy and applies very smoothly. All of the colors are very pigmented, but they don't dry out your lips! I don't even always use a liner with this lipstick and it doesn't feather either. You can't lose with these lipsticks!
Daphne I.
Review for: Laura Mercier Lip Colour - Tea Rose (Shimmer) 4g/0.14oz
I Think This Lip Kind Of Colors Are Definitely Amazing , I've Had Some Of These And Finished Using Them Cause They Can Go With Your Outfits and They Give A Sense Of Style , This Did Meet My Expectations and I Would Recommend Them To Family Members , Friends and Online. Love IT ! ❤
Elisaa G.
South Gate, CA
I absolutely love this lippy ! It works great ! And it's very moisturizing! The pigment is amazing and it lasts a while (: I definitely do recommend it's worth the hype! The formula is great and they smell god ! I would absolutely repurchase this (:
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love Laura Merciers other products...her contour palettes, blushes and eyebrow palette! Has anyone tried these new lipsticks in Satin? I think the satin won't be near as dry at the Mattes!
Katherine M.
Is it worth the money? The color looks divine !
Kara L.
Manchester, OH
Do these come in a matte form or more of a normal wet lipstick?
Emily B.
Is this a long-lasting lipstick? How often does it need to be reapplied?
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC
How does this compare do Marc Jacobs?