BY LAURA MERCIER

A vitamin-rich and nourishing lip protectant - super-hydrating, conditions and plumps lips.

Dermatologist tested. Fragrance free. For all skin types.

Usage:

Apply liberally as needed; for adult use only. Apply just as you would your Laura Mercier Lip Colour. Simply twist tube up, press bullet to the lips and glide gently across. Before putting cap on, roll the tube back down to protect the bullet. Wear alone or on top of any lip colour.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla/Candelilla Cera, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Oleyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Retinyl Palmitate, Flavor (Aroma), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylene Brassylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Gilberto N.
Buena park
I absolutely love this product it's a really hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that's great for anti-aging and dry lips I absolutely love it this is definitely product I reach for everyday
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
My all time absolute favorite lip balm! Hands down, the best one I've ever tried. I literally used this in high school and now 10 years later it's still a staple in my makeup collection. It seriously makes my lips so smooth and soft which is perfect since I love to use matte lip color. It is a little of a splurge for a balm but seriously, you'll be so glad you did. Love, love, love 👍❤
Virginia M.
El Paso
I Love the color it is just extraordinary ,Its bright bold it doesn't last the whole day so you do have to be careful when it comes to eating or drinking but other than that its amazing
Staci B.
Sacramento
I own three. SPF 15, lip plumper and it hydrates. I put on in am and pm. I never have dry lips even with all the liquid lipsticks I wear.
Crystal E.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love the color. Its very pretty. I will recommend to other people. I would like to try it. Its a very good brand.
amber s.
Duffield, VA
This product stains. But otherwise it is a very good product. Very colorful. Be cautious with this product.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
This lip balm is so buttery. I love how it feels on my lips and it has SPF 15. Can't beat that!
Reinah B.
Green Bay, WI
Very vibrant colors. Kinda staining afterwards but otherwise very good product.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.

back