BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Limited Edition Laura's Leading Ladies Lip Collection ($405 Value) DetailsA 15-piece lip collection featuring limited edition shades of Velour Lovers Lip Colour, Crme Smooth Lip Colour and Lip Glac. To celebrate 20 years of the Laura... see more...

Rania S.
Rania S.
sfax tunisia
amazing collection of lipstick I realy love it and the colour so beautifull and I enjoy used it it's realy easy to use and apply it for me it's met my expectations
Zarah N.
Zarah N.
MY FAV IN THERE WHOLE COLLECTION REALLY JUST LOVE THESE.Thanks for bringing these out
Since these came into my life my lips are looking awesome and flawless
jaqui a.
jaqui a.
Me gustarĂ­a tener estos labiales por favor se ven muy bonitos y me gustarĂ­a tenerlos por favor gracias .