BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A palette featuring four lightweight, sheer, and blendable cream highlighters that interplay with light to reflect a prismatic glow. Customize and amp up your glow by layering the Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette's blendable shades together, or wear them separately for a radiant glow. These diffused, multi-dimensional shades complement all skin tones. For a discrete warm glow base, apply Aurora all over the face, cheeks, and eyes. For a refined glow, layer Reflect or Prism to add a chic sheen to your skin. For a special-effect glow, layer Beam or Ray to impart an iridescent reflection or wet-like dewiness. This palette contains: - 5 x 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g Highlighter in Prism, Beam, Reflect, Ray

Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette
  • "this palette is highly pigmented and after blending out the colors a little, it becomes sheer. it seemed to have lasted nicely throughout the day on my face. some colors didn't work on me because i have olive undertones but overall i would totally recommend this product." in 9 reviews
Victoria K.
This was absolutely horrible. I used it once and it was just flat out horrible. Nothing could pick it up, not even a brush or a beauty blender. The package is ripping and I’ve had this for almost a year and i haven’t even touched it.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This palette is a solid 3/5 stars for me. Here's why: First, the packaging is amazing. Like, seriously one of the most beautiful palettes that I own. It photographs so well. The holographic effect is dazzling. Now, packaging aside, lets talk about the high points of the actual product. The colors are very pretty and they are suitable for all skin tones. Initially I thought maybe the darker shade, Reflect, would be too dark for me-- but not so! Each shade starts out pretty subtle, and can be built up for a more dramatic effect, if needed. I found that the shades Reflect (the bronze shade), Prism (the gold shade), and Aurora (the pink shade) were all pretty subtle and natural looking. I liked to use these shades all over the face: cheeks, brow bones, upper lip, chin, nose, even collar bones. The other two shades, Beam & Ray, are definitely a bit less subtle, as they contain chunkier glitter. I liked to use these shades more in the eye areas, although they can also work high up on the cheekbones. I am a big fan of the shade Ray because of the blue-green shift that it has-- it's gorgeous! My least favorite shade is Beam-- it's mostly silver glitter. I found that these are best applied with fingers or with a small stippling brush. Gentle patting motions work best, as opposed to sweeping motions. I also found that it's best applied directly over your foundation/bb cream; skip the powder. This product tended to get cakey over my powder products. While these are pretty and I think I will get a lot of use out of this palette this summer, I don't think I would pay $50 for this. This could simply boil down to personal preference-- I like powder highlighters better, as they tend to last longer on my oily skin. These didn't have the longevity that I would have liked them to have (though the glittery shades lasted longer). If you prefer cream highlighters, this could be the palette for you, though!

I received the Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette complimentary for review purposes from Influenster.
Laura D.
Newtown Square, PA
This glow palette is AMAZING for highlighter lovers. The different options are sheer and easy to apply and blend. They build up very well on top of each other. I use the palette when I want a dewy look and don't want to put too much eyeshadow or bronzer on my face!
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
Love this product! I use this on a daily basis . This goes so well with all skin colors as well. It’s not a heavy feeling type of formula which is a plus on my end. A little goes a very long way, so that makes your product last more.
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
What’s this product so much it is my holy grill are use it every single day and if you want a blinding highlighter then girl get that and it’s so is it a blind owl! And it works for all types of scans and I totally recommend this
Maria N.
I've been a fan of Laura Mercier cosmetics for years, and was super excited when I'd received this Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette complimentary for review purposes. It is a cream palette so buildable coverage and definitely set it with setting powder before moving on. I've seen some bad reviews about it and let me remind any product junkie out there, Laura Mercier concept is having a flawless face by using her products to accentuate your natural beauty. These highlighting cream does just that. A very polish application when I pair it with my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and "baked" everything with her translucent powder. It will not give you the exaggerated highlighted look that is trending on social media.. it can if you build and set several layers.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I received the Laura Mercier Lightstruck pallet complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The packaging is so holographic and cute! Inside are five cream highlighters. AURORA - this one is a beautiful pink,gold shade. This would be a gorgeous peach highlight on a darker skin tone, but on my fair skin tone it is moreof a blush. PRISM- so golden! I love it. It makes me feel like a bronze goddess. REFLECT- this is more of a bronzer for me. BEAM- This is the only one I didn’t particularly care for because it is VERY silver. I think it would make for a great festival/costume look, however not day to day.(for me, at least.) RAY- This one is my absolute favorite! It provides for the perfect pink/pearly glow! Overall, I think this palette is great for getting a subtle, dewy look! I think this palette is perfect for beginners and experts alike!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Not a fan of this product. The holographic packaging is beautiful and very modern while still being sleek and simplistic. Perfect to show off on a vanity stand. What turns me off is the formula of the products. The creme-gel hybrid works best using fingers or synthetic brushes. It's sheer that is intended to be buildable in layers. I'm honestly in love with the coral iridescent gold blush shade but it's not enough to hold on to this palette. There are two shades with specks and chunky glitter pieces that isn't flattering. The texture of the palette also becomes stiff and then dried out which makes it hard to work with. Blending and all is a chore. I also don't like the finish and heavy feeling on my skin as I am wearing this also. Meh. I COULD keep this and use it, but it requires more effort to make it work. Not worth the price tag. I expected more from Laura Mercier.
Martina G.
Pompano beach, FL
This is the most beautiful packaging ever! The formula is very good and for a cream highlighter it is awesome! I have it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is a build-able highlighter therefore it takes a while on my skin to show up! However the formula is quite good and it is nothing a powdered highlighter on top cannot fix ❤ I received this free as part of a voxbox by Influesnter to test it out and write a review <3
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This palette is perfect for a dewy shimmer look! I received it in a voxbox for free but it is honestly worth the money to repurchase. I think it is so perfect if you just want a natural spring look! It's easy to blend and doesn't look streaky or chunky at all. My favorite component of this palette is definitely the blush. It is so pretty and pigmented on my skin! I recommend this to people looking for a cream pallet!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
How does this product compare to other glow palettes? Is it one of the best?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I am a little confused 🤷‍♀️, how you can use it? Over your makeup? Or clean face? Thanks
Joanne T.
Orlando, FL
Is it all creamy or powder or mixture of both?
Lely R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been wanting this palette sooo bad. Just want to know if its worth buying. How are the pigments?
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Does this have a cream in here or is it all powder?