BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What it is: A palette filled with essentials that illuminate your skin day and night. Palette includes:- Sateen Eye Color in Sparkling Dew (light pink shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Sateen Eye Color in Burnished Bronze (soft bronze) (0.03 oz.)- Matte Eye Color in Cashmere (medium pink brown) (0.03 oz.)- Luster Eye Color in African Violet (violet copper shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Luster Eye Color in Dahlia (light grey shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Luster Eye Color in Minx (dark brown shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Luster Eye Color in Steel Pink (light pink shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Luster Eye Color in Steel Plum (soft purple shimmer) (0.03 oz.)- Baked Blush Illumine in Rose (0.05 oz.)- Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 03 (0.05 oz.)How to use: Use the Eye Color dry only. To accentuate or heighten the color of your eyes, choose shades that offer a contrast so your eye color will stand out. To go from day to night, add a deeper, more intense color and liner. To create classic eyes, use a lighter tone on the lid and under the brow bone. Add depth by accentuating the crease with a dark or medium shade, and smudge the deepest shade at your lashline. To apply Matte Radiance, use a tapered brush and apply to areas where the sun naturally hits on your cheeks, nose, brow bone, forehead and chin. To apply Baked Blush, use a tapered brush and apply to your cheekbones, forehead, bridge of your nose, cupid's bow and chin to create a highlight. Brand: LAURA MERCIER. Style Name: Laura Mercier Laura's Luxe Eye & Cheek Palette. Style Number: 5367238. Available in stores.

Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the colors in this palette! The bronze is life and the highlights is beyond beautiful and amazing. The eyeshadows have nice purples which I enjoy! I bought this at Nordstrom!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I'm so in love that this is not only an eye and cheek pallet, but that I use every single color and item.  I love glittery and shimmery look, and I like a bronzer as well.  I find these color to add glow to my face and still stay true to the nature look I like have.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a stunning palette for a subdued look: think professional/career friendly! I particularly enjoy the two powders included. Palette is well made and snaps closed firmly making it a great travel companion!
Jade B.
This eye shadow palette is AMAZING. I love it so much, it is super pigmented, super shimmery. I use this palette all the time! The colors are absolutely true!
Pecci D.
paterson
Soy un poco crazy con las palettes las amo omg me fascina estoy pero me gusta esa pañeta eh ma todas de Lauren mercies

ablando en español
Brenda W.
8 beautiful eyeshadows, baked bronzer and rose highlight blush.  Formulas are soft and buildable giving skin and eyes beautiful color
gabsi n.
Canis bush qui hesh hutten, Hhhhhh BD à des choses en plus en plus tard pour moi et les gens de vous le temps en