Laura Mercier Laura's Leading Ladies' Collection uploaded by trish g.

BY LAURA MERCIER

To celebrate 20 years of the Laura Mercier brand, Laura has created five universally flattering shades of nude in rose, coral, pink and red, and packaged them up in a 15-piece collection that also features specially curated shades of Velour Lovers Lip Colour, Creme Smooth Lip Colour and Lip Glacé. Mix and match them together to create endless looks. Housed in a premium lacquered jewlery box, this collection is a must-have for any beauty enthusiast.

Collection includes:

- Creme Smooth Lip Colour (5 at 0.14 oz. each)

- Velour Lovers Lip Colour (5 at 0.12 oz. each)

- Lip Glace (5 at 0.15 oz. each)

• Does these look good on every skin tone?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these and does anyone know the price ?? ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Kaitlin S.
Ashland City, TN
I love this lipstickk so much !!!!! It's the best I've come by when it comes to lipstick it stays on all day and doesn't chip it flake or even ft in other products . They have a multitude of colors .!!!!!
Ariana F.
New London, OH
Really do like this lipstick kit it’s really good and it’s affordable and easy to use and feel really nice on the lips
jeannie m.
Gray
I love this lip stick!! The color stay on prefect shine !! No complaints at all will recommend to friends and family...
trish g.
Leeds
OH this is beautiful!! I have gotten deluxe samples of Laura’s lipstick and of the gloss. I must say that mini gloss has been my go-to gloss. The lipstick is great too. I keep the gloss in my bag and when I go to the gym I put it in my sports bra in between the girls (TMI lol sorry) but it’s really great formula and although the gloss is sheer, it’s pigmented enough to show up great
Rania S.
sfax tunisia
amazing collection of lipstick I realy love it and the colour so beautifull and I enjoy used it it's realy easy to use and apply it for me it's met my expectations
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Esta colección de Laura Mercier me.encanto la presentación impecable los labiales esos colores rojo coral rosa son buenos para humectados y bien hidratados muy bien acomodados la cajita de madera muy bien guardada la presentación es importante el precio pero cuando se trata de calidad no el precio
Zarah N.
MY FAV IN THERE WHOLE COLLECTION REALLY JUST LOVE THESE.Thanks for bringing these out
Since these came into my life my lips are looking awesome and flawless
Guadalupe💜🐾 P.
It is beautiful and variety of colors .
Her makeup is very good. I would like to use it again . I really like makeup.
Nare C.
Wooow me encantaría tener esa colección porque llaman la atención y están buenísimos, muy lindos parecen 💞
jaqui a.
Me gustaría tener estos labiales por favor se ven muy bonitos y me gustaría tenerlos por favor gracias .
Jazy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find these and does anyone know the price ?? So Gorgeous!
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does these look good on every skin tone?