Laura Mercier L'Amour Exotique Face Illuminator Collection uploaded by Jewels G.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A melange of long-wearing, buildable, natural-looking and versatile highlighting powders in an oversized compact. Laura Mercier's Exotique Face Illuminator highlights the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, and luminous finish that complements all skin tones. Its non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging. The unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow. "I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine from subtle illumination to extreme radiance." Laura Mercier, Brand Founder

Buy on Sephora
Keyshia C.
New York
Highlighter heaven! I got this from Sephora's VIB Rouge event a few days ago and it has beautiful colors! More suitable for medium to dark skin tones, not fair to light skin tones. They are very pigmented and build-able. It goes on very smooth. Simply gorgeous! I have a caramel tan skin tone and it's perfect for me. The deepest shade which will be a stunning eye shadow. Wearing the apricot color - it's beautiful. Buttery smooth and pigmented with slight micro sparkle sheen but absolutely no glitter. Noticeable but sophisticated. Only drawback, is it's small pan size.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
I just received this for Christmas and I absolutely adore it! I have never tried out a LM highlighter before so I was afraid I wouldn't like it but I LOVE it! The colors are amazing (especially the pink one), The packaging is also super fancy and functional. The palette itself is small but has a really nice amount of product. The colors really show up on your cheeks and amazing pigment. A bit pricey but very worth it if you want nice quality
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Amazing!!!! This is a highlight lovers dream in one palette these highlights are so pretty and pigmented and apply so nicely on the face. I love the shade range it comes with so there's a shade for prettty much everyone. This is a great deal to get all of these in one set for a great price I highly recommend it fo those who love to glow!!
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
This is the only product I deemed worthy of picking up at the rouge event this year. There are f distinctly different shades to suit a wide range of skin tones. They pack a punch and are not subtle. This was pretty much the only thing I passed on last year, and kicked myself for not picking it up. The formula is so buttery.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
The wear is beautiful on these. So subtle and natural looking for a glow within look. Great range of colors as well! Been playing with this for a while now. Hoping to get it under the Christmas tree!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I am in love with these beautiful shades. This product does exactly as it claims. Such a pretty pop of illuminating freshness to the skin. The only drawback is price. The packaging is eye catching beautiful.
Emily K.
I love these highlighters, they are more of a shimmer glowing highlight then a glitter highlight. It can be used wet or dry. If you do wet them they are more of a natural glow and not super intense. If you use it dry you can build it up and make it more intense of a highlight. They are very pretty on the skin and the price for these 4 colors is very good.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it need it in myyy life
Kori K.
Make sure you see this in person and don't purchased based on what it looks like online. Only one of these colors was actually pink in tone, the others were solid brown and pretty dark. Not for my skin tone. And while I loved the one color, it sadly didn't last very long. For the price, it should have had more staying power.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this pallet. If you love highlighter then this is one pallet you must get. The colors are very bold and very shimmery. It feels very soft and creamy and it blends in very well. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Stefania B.
Mariem D.
Tunis
How can I have it ?
Justyna B.
I ve seen something similar, but with different colours, i am courious how those shades look on fair skin, because they seem look better for dark complexion
Sarah L.
How can i have it ? and how pigmented are the shades ?