Laura Mercier L'Amour Exotique Face Illuminator Collection uploaded by Jewels G.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A melange of long-wearing, buildable, natural-looking and versatile highlighting powders in an oversized compact. Laura Mercier's Exotique Face Illuminator highlights the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, and luminous finish that complements all skin tones. Its non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging. The unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow. "I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine from subtle illumination to extreme radiance." Laura Mercier, Brand Founder

Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highlighter heaven! I got this from Sephora's VIB Rouge event a few days ago and it has beautiful colors! More suitable for medium to dark skin tones, not fair to light skin tones. They are very pigmented and build-able. It goes on very smooth. Simply gorgeous! I have a caramel tan skin tone and it's perfect for me. The deepest shade which will be a stunning eye shadow. Wearing the apricot color - it's beautiful. Buttery smooth and pigmented with slight micro sparkle sheen but absolutely no glitter. Noticeable but sophisticated. Only drawback, is it's small pan size.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this last holiday season. I took it back I didn't like it. Too much of a shimmer finish, didn't last long and for 58$ I was expecting it to be a lot better. Would not repurchase! Would not recommend. For that price it should be a lot better. Gave it 3 starts because I do like the color selection. Pigment isn't great. I just couldn't waste my money on this product. There's a lot better glowkits on the market now a days.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!!! This is a highlight lovers dream in one palette these highlights are so pretty and pigmented and apply so nicely on the face. I love the shade range it comes with so there's a shade for prettty much everyone. This is a great deal to get all of these in one set for a great price I highly recommend it fo those who love to glow!!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I deemed worthy of picking up at the rouge event this year. There are f distinctly different shades to suit a wide range of skin tones. They pack a punch and are not subtle. This was pretty much the only thing I passed on last year, and kicked myself for not picking it up. The formula is so buttery.
Veslyne V.
Veslyne V.
This Illuminator pallete is multi versatile! It looks great on your cheek bones for a little extra something to impress the boys on your night out but also doubles as some excellent eye shadows to spice up your look! This product has lasted me for a long time and I would definitely buy it again!
Paola M.
Paola M.
San Jose
I was in love with this omg the best they just glow so much on your skin it's very pigmented but the  Colors don't really match light skin tone  it's also very good for oily skin but yeah I don't think it works for light skin or for dry skin yes I would buy it again
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet. If you love highlighter then this is one pallet you must get. The colors are very bold and very shimmery. It feels very soft and creamy and it blends in very well. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used several Laura Mercier products from setting powder, highlighter, and lipsticks. This highlighter pallet is so amazingly luxurious from the dimensions on each color, they swatch amazingly, and are long lasting.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with these beautiful shades. This product does exactly as it claims. Such a pretty pop of illuminating freshness to the skin. The only drawback is price. The packaging is eye catching beautiful.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Bristol
This is the type of product I have never used. I know a lot of women who use it all of the time. And they all enjoy wearing it. I think might be a future goal of mine to try.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Where can I get these?
Justyna B.
Justyna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ve seen something similar, but with different colours, i am courious how those shades look on fair skin, because they seem look better for dark complexion
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look dark, are they too dark for lighter skin tones?
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can i have it ? and how pigmented are the shades ?
Valerie E.