Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish uploaded by Rachel R.Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish uploaded by Blogs and Products ✨.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A patent-leather, wet-effect lip lacquer with sheer-to-full coverage that leaves an ultra-shine finish. Varnish your lips with Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish's patent-leather, wet-effect brilliance. It effortlessly delivers vibrant, sensuous, reflective color, while the creamy, non-sticky formula will not fade or feather. see more...

• How long does this last?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to LipSense?1 Answers
  • The packaging looks fierce. What consistency do these lippies hav...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kassiah P.
Great product, worth the price! It isn't too sticky and it lasts for about half the day. It is easy to apply and isn't thick on the lips. I would say it surpassed my expectations, I would definitely recommend this product. It is a great staple to have in your makeup cabinet!
Ashley C.
I'm a total fan of all lippies and this one proves to come on top. Perfect coverage that lasts all day although you do have to be careful when eating or drinking but that's like most other products as well. I definitely wouldn't choose this first, but the colors and look of it are great!
Liliana D.
This Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish is AMAZING!!! the colour is very pigmented and it lasts for hours! I am very satisfied with this product, it does a perfect job and I don't have any complaints. I most definitely recommend to family and friends
Bianka S.
várpalota
I love The colour, there are nude shades which ones my favourites. If It would be a Little bit more liquider, Than that would be perfect. But it's not, so its a Little Hard to apply. But I will definetely BUy It again.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
These new lip glosses are really nice and creamy! The collection has some beautiful nudes that would compliment any skin tone. The pigmentation is really saturated so with only one swipe you get a great application.
Alixx B.
Went and checked this out at the store today. I didn't like the texture as much as I thought I would. I do love the packaging though. I think I'd like to try some of the different shades and maybe give it another shot.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Love Laura Mercier!!! The packaging is sexy and I feel amazing Everytime I wear this product!! When you feel beautiful, you exude confidence !!

Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
I own 10 lipsticks of this ! I love how it doesn't remove and you can
Eat all day !!!! It comes in such a cute package !! Good value and not pricey at all ! It arrives in exactly 3 days !! I recommend to others
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
Tramegan J.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Risque 0.20 oz/ 6 mL, Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Bronzed 0.20 oz/ 6 mL, Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Seductive 0.20 oz/ 6 mL, Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Soleil 0.20 oz/ 6 mL, Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Desire 0.20 oz/ 6 mL, Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish Heat 0.20 oz/ 6 mL
The color Pay of this gloss is satisfying and the shine is very nice on your lips ! Creamy but none sticky ! I have all 6 shades and they are affordable and great quality
Alexa V.
How long does this last?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to LipSense?
Christina M.
The packaging looks fierce. What consistency do these lippies have? are they matte or glossy finish ? Also are they very sticky ?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Who else loves the packaging? ❤
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this a better lippie than Colourpop?