Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish uploaded by Beatriz M.Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish uploaded by Blogs and Products ✨.Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish uploaded by Rachel R.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A patent-leather, wet-effect lip lacquer with sheer-to-full coverage that leaves an ultra-shine finish. Varnish your lips with Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish's patent-leather, wet-effect brilliance. It effortlessly delivers vibrant, sensuous, reflective color, while the creamy, non-sticky formula will not fade or feather.

Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish
  • "Welcome to my Laura Mercier lip laquer review! I bought mine for only £22 in the shade "bronzed" and OMG !! This product is just fabulous and provides a subtle yet shiny and bright bronzed glow to your lips whilst keeping them hydrated without need for re application ! As usual it comes in pristine packaging and an AMAZING smell I literally just go to my family members sticking this in their face saying SMELL IT! Please let Laura Mercier just take your money with this unbelievable lip gloss" in 3 reviews
  • "If you want Barbie lips this is the one for you! I love these glosses and have purchased this twice already. It’s long lasting as a gloss can be and had a nice color pay off. I would buy again when I run out." in 3 reviews
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
I like a lot of things on the Laura Mercier cosmetics line but this class isn’t one of them. Basically what they’ve done is they repackage the lipgloss that’s already existing and your being charged more for Cuter packaging their original the glasses are nice they have a pleasant flavor and they are too sticky I think they need to expand their color range some of the shades are a bit repetitive
Emely C.
houston
Review for: Desire more...
It’s okay it’s very expensive it didn’t really meet my standard it’s the first time I used DIDNT meet my expectations at all it’s in a nice packaging I love it and i DONT really recomend to others at all
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Risque, Bronzed, Seductive, Soleil, Desire, Heat more...
Payton D.
Deville
Review for: Risque, Bronzed, Seductive, Soleil, Desire, Heat more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Sadaf A.
katy
Review for: Seductive more...
Halle P.
Metuchen
Review for: Seductive more...
This is a nice, pigmented, cool-toned mauve shade. It’s a kind of sticky formula but there’s a lot of color there. I would recommend blotting or using a lip liner with it. I liked it but there are so many cheaper lip glosses out there.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Kassiah P.
Great product, worth the price! It isn't too sticky and it lasts for about half the day. It is easy to apply and isn't thick on the lips. I would say it surpassed my expectations, I would definitely recommend this product. It is a great staple to have in your makeup cabinet!
Ashley C.
I'm a total fan of all lippies and this one proves to come on top. Perfect coverage that lasts all day although you do have to be careful when eating or drinking but that's like most other products as well. I definitely wouldn't choose this first, but the colors and look of it are great!
Liliana D.
This Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish is AMAZING!!! the colour is very pigmented and it lasts for hours! I am very satisfied with this product, it does a perfect job and I don't have any complaints. I most definitely recommend to family and friends
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Who else loves the packaging? ❤
Christina M.
The packaging looks fierce. What consistency do these lippies have? are they matte or glossy finish ? Also are they very sticky ?
Alexa V.
How long does this last?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to LipSense?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this a better lippie than Colourpop?

back