Laura Mercier La Petite Patisserie Eau Gourmande Fragrance Coffret

Laura Mercier La Petite Patisserie Eau Gourmande Fragrance Coffret Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier La Petite Patisserie Eau Gourmande Fragrance Coffret!
How would you rate this product?
Each fragrance is delicious! A small spray size of each in a very collectible package. I can't choose a favorite. These are all gourmand scents.
Baltimore, MD
Laura Mercier has a great cosmetic line but the fragrances are not my favorites. Scent doesn't last to long
Edmonton, AB
I really like how the fragrances are smaller and sold in this trio gift set so you can try more than one scent and pick your favourite! Mine was Vanilla by far!
Toronto, ON
I love Laura Mercier products. This was also a crowd pleaser! I loved the sweet and flowery scents :)