BY LAURA MERCIER

5 shades of Lip Glac: Angelic, Blush, Cosmic, Wildflower, and Black Cherry

Buy on Cos Bar
Rebecca C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the packaging of this product. I also love the variety of colors for the price. Each one will last a long time for a sample. I would definitely purchase the full size of these in my favorite shades. Very shiny very pretty
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
This set has great colors but only one of the colors worked well with my skin tone. I am a browner skin tone so some lip colors I don’t like because to me I like a more natural feel.
Caroline R.
Birmingham, AL
I love these small lip gloss kits. The kits are perfect to play around and discover your favorite cover. Make it easy to throw in a small purse as well!
vesna k.
love, love love this product. All the colors are beautiful, glossy and mega shine. Very cute box and presentation is so beautiful.
Jay123v C.
I love how good it makes my lips look . It's so pigmented and shows up on my skin so well ,good . I just love this product so much .
zary m.
miramar
I would love to try it, I am a lovers of makeup. I love everything that is makeup. I could try everything...!!! 😍😍😗
Kayla G.
I love these products.  So good and so clean.  Great scent and goes on flawlessly.  Definitely a repeat cisomer
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I got this for Christmas one year and it was a great present. The color scheme was really soft and velvety.
Dulce S.
Clearfield, UT
Loved all the different shades! They last a while and they look so pretty! For an affordable price
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I received this gloss set for Christmas and I am blown away and in love! These glosses are stunning, especially the glitters and they smell like CAKE!!! I highly recommend any Laura Gloss!!