Laura Mercier Kiss of Colour Lip Glace Collection uploaded by Amanda F.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Limited Edition Kiss of Colour Lip Glace Collection ($80 Value) DetailsTreat your lips to a kiss of colour with a limited edition collection of five deluxe Lip Glaces. Give lips extra sparkle, gloss and shine with a sampler of five mini Lip Glaces. Includes: 5 Deluxe Mini Lip Glaces: Wildflower, Daiquiri, Azalea, Bare Pink and Bare Blush. Designer About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products.

Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
I received this set as a gift. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. The colors aren't the typical ones I would buy for myself and they didn't last very long. I like a gloss I can put on once and it last for a few hours before I need a touch up. These did not hit the mark for me.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I played with this kit in store at Sephora. Each of the colors looked nice on me which never happens with a lip kit! The texture was so rich and creamy, and the gloss was not too shiney. The kit is a bit on the pricey side.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love Laura Mercier kits because they’re always a good value and good way to try the brand and a lot of the shades. Never disappointed in the quality. I really like this formulation. It feels comfortable to wear.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This lipgloss/ lipstick set is so cute! The packaging is very nice and the lip colors are gorgeous! They’re all so pigmented and it surely met my expectations. I will keep buying this set and I recommend!
Vanessa C.
Goes on smooth leaves lips soft had a nice color. I bought mine at Sephora awhile ago. It is a little long lasting but wouldn’t last a whole day . I think it’s alittle pricy and I would buy again for a glossy lip.
Charleigh C.
Received this as a gift, and I like it, but with her name backing it I expected a lot more. It’s pricey and just didn’t blow me away vs a drugstore brand. Won’t repurchase.
bree d.
It’s an amazing product. It does the best work you can never go wrong . So easy to apply and use . There lippies are great . The packaging is amazing it is super long lasting you really don’t need to apply a lot . I recommend this to everyone they all need to go but these products .
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I like the collection. You get to try on different colors. The shades are great and they can be used all the time. It’s long lasting, it did meet my expectations and I would repurchase this product again.