BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Kajal d'Orient Eye Pencil DetailsA kajal eyeliner with intense color and a luminous shine finish. Kajal as you've never seen before: one-stroke of carbon colour intensity with a luminous shine finish. Create endless eye effects with the... see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Eden S.
Eden S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a unique eyeliner. I am in love with the packaging and share of this product. It really makes it easy to grip and hold in your hands when you are working around the eye area. Precision is key when doing eyeliner and this liner makes it easier to do exactly that.
Janelin V.
Janelin V.
I love how pigmented this eyeliner is and how easy it is to apply I bought mine on Sephora.com I use this when I want to do a smiley eye and it makes my eye color pop
Kara F.
Kara F.
Honestly I don't know what this is for I just bought it cause it looked cool but it goes on smooth
🌸Miriam P.
🌸Miriam P.
Plaza San Juan de covas, n 1; 1ºC
Me encanta hacerme el delineado en el ojo y este es uno de los mejores delineadores que he probado. Es muy preciso , no se borra, ni se esparce y se trabaja muy bien. Me encanta porque me dura todo el dia puesto sin necesidad de volverlo a retocar. Y sin duda lo recomiendo mucho.