Add a Photo

By LAURA MERCIER
#61 in Highlighter

An easy-to-use, silky cream highlighting crayon for the face. This silky, cream crayon glides onto skin with a touch of jewel-like pearlescence. It accentuates the angles of your features and illuminates the high points of the face. Layer it on or blend with the Sunset Bronzing Crayon, Soleil Matte Veil Powder, or Soleil Matte Veil Creme for customized effects.

Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ

First of all, this will last me FOREVER. There is so much product -- I had no problem with the price tag because I knew it would be a worthy investment. The packaging is a little bulky, but so sturdy and lux. This highlight can be built up, but my favorite way to apply is with a fluffly brush on the top of my cheekbones or dusted over my blush area and temple area. It's subtle, but still noticeable. It just gives you that little something. I also love to put it on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Beach, FL

Lo quiero. Me lo han recomendado. Yo tengo piel grasa y me han dicho que es perfecto por qué no se quita o borra con las horas de uso. La marca es buenísima he probado otros productos y créanme las recomiendo y mi piel a parte de grasa es sensible. No es tan económico pero se puede hacer el esfuerzo de comprarlo por qué no perderán el dinero en ninguno de las gamas de productos que está marca ofrece a sus clientes.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

This is ideal portable glow on the go!! Throw in your purse it's so easy! I love both colors offered, I love the formula. Very natural looking!!!!! I HATE that it is limited edition because I would purchase this for the rest of my life!!!! Highly recommend! I have dry skin but a very oily nose and it did not separate at all with my midday shine. Please make this permanent Laura Mercier!!!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA

this crayon works well and creates a shiny luminous look that most girls are trying to achieve. I love how smooth and natural it looked and not too glittery, one side note to this crayon is that it came out a little pink on my skin tone as I applied and it rubbed it in a little bit, it was still shiny and looked great but there was a pinkish tint that was left on my face as well.
Maya S.
Maya S.

¡Éste es resplandor portable ideal en el ir !! ¡Arroje en su bolso es tan fácil! Amo ambos colores ofrecidos, amo la fórmula. ¡Mirada muy natural !!!!! Odio que es edición limitada porque compraría esto para el resto de mi vida !!!! ¡Altamente recomendado! Tengo la piel seca pero una nariz muy aceitosa y no se separó en absoluto con mi brillo del mediodía.
Alaken M.
Alaken M.

Great product! I would recommend this item to anyone who is willing to try new things.
Pros- great outer appearance and great color
Combination  of both oily and dry
Pale pink , champagne, gold, peach
I would buy again because such a great item

Mehrab J.
Mehrab J.
Kansas

This was a really good product and I gave her the floor store because I like the color it was OK when I wore it the first time I could stop wearing it I wore it for like every single day for a week and the colors are very pigmented and nice for dark skinned person like me it worked really perfectly for me
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

Great highlighter. It is definitely worth the money and lasts all day. It gives natural shine to the skin and looks so pretty. It is very easy to apply and packaging makes easy to keep especially while traveling. I would like to recommend it to anyone who likes to play with different highlighters.
Emily K.
Emily K.

This is a very creamy stick highlighter. It is very creamy and blendable. My only thing is it is too dark for anyone with lighter skin tone, but can be used as a shimmery bronzer. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. It is very light texture and can blend so easily.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Lakewood, CA

So I bought this and the bronzer stick tried them both for some reason goes on streaky looking I like powder highlights because there blendable this isn't well at least I tries didn't like the look and don't want it as a under my highlighter product to expensive for that so I did return
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Whats the price on this?
Ramonita R.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL

I have never tried this product before. Has anyone tried it before?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.

Is this Pigmented?It looks really pretty.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.

Does this move your foundation when you apply it?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Is this for all over or just cheeks i would love to try it

Join Now