Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder Puff Refill uploaded by Ali B.Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder Puff Refill uploaded by Victoria P.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A specially designed puff with texture that molds and conforms as needed to pick up, hold and apply powder.

Ali B.
New Port Richey
Can anyone tell me why missing is $15? I Annesely think it is no different then the damn pad that comes in the press Compaqs you come by at any drugstore no long comes in a square though it now comes in the circle I honestly thought it came free with my setting powder due to the fact and how much I spent and how the set up was set so I am now on my way to actually return it. It is no different then a cheap compact press only a little larger
Laura T.
Amazing for setting powder!! Dab and roll on it creates perfection coverage! Cheaper than the beauty blender! I have combination skin leaving me oily under my eyes. I try to use this everyday and would def recommend!
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Love it work amazing she has also great highlighters just love it there others out there like it but her tops it all great value very easy to work with . You will love it
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I really enjoy these puffs! they are super soft and I like the handle they have to put your finger for support while applying. I use them to bake or just to pat in my face powder or finishing powder. I like that they are not too expensive and they last along time. I can also clean them and re use them if wanted! I have a ton of them to make sure I always have one on hand. Sometime a brush just cant give that soft look on your face like a puff can!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I loveee these!!!! I saw a video on YouTube about this product and all the comments were good, so I had to purchase them. They are so soft and I love how it comes with two. I would highly recommend this
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I love these!! You wouldn’t think a little puffer pad would be this great but it totally is! I received this when I bought the larger finishing powered and had to purchase more. I have thrown this in the washer and everything . I sometimes use it to set my powder or sometimes use it after I’ve used my Mac fix plus for a smooth pat down . Highly recommend
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
I dont usually use puffs because they are pretty messy. But they work great in a pinch when you need to touch up but don't want to bring a full size brush. They set the face beautifully paired with the translucent finishing powder. Powder puffs have been around forever and a day and they used to be what everyone used! These are great quality.
Krystal P.
These puffs are awesome but are pretty expensive for some that you can get way cheaper at the drugstore. They are easy to apply powder with and do nice and good application but like I said you can get so many dupes for cheaper but if you want it just for the name go ahead they are still nice products
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love Laura Mercier puffs! They feel luxurious and pick up and transfer product beautifully. The puffs are durable so they don’t need to be replaced too often, just routinely for sanitary reasons. I would buy a travel size of her powder that comes with a puff first if you’d like to try it out.