Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Sonya K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Ultra-light, pressed powder is made with micro-refined silica for an incredibly soft, silky feel. Floats weightlessly onto skin to set and smooth your look wherever you go.

Shine-Free Finish:

Gives skin a natural, shine-free finish. Invisible shade is colourless on skin—works on all skin tones.

Soft-Focus Effect for a More Flawless Look:

Like all Laura Mercier Setting Powders, it has a soft-focus effect that subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

The compact includes a puff applicator.

• Talc

• Is this the same as the translucent setting powder? Or is...1 Answers
  • Is this as great as the loose powder? 3 Answers
lauren s.
Garden City
Review for: Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder more...
Probably one of the best beauty products I have ever purchased! I tested it at Sephora and fell in love! I have settled for using less expensive setting powders but this is the real deal. It eliminates the shine on my oily forehead but doesn't dry out my cheeks. Your skin will feel silky smooh with just a little bit of powder!

Since I do my makeup on the go I prefer the pressed powder but the loose works well too!
Lauren M.
Haverhill, MA
I love this product so much. I love the applicator, how it goes on and doesn’t feel cakey at all. My only disappointment is how easily it broke down to the pan. Maybe I was too harsh with it, but it broke really easily in my opinion. I still will be purchasing it again though!
Daiana M.
Tampa, Fl
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pressed Setting Powder more...
My mom has this one. She recommended to me and I really liked it. It works for any skin type pretty well. Easy to apply and it gives More matte finish I guess. And yes... I would probably buy it again...
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This setting powder is amazing. Works well with all foundation and provides that flawless look. A must is any makeup lovers collection! Purchase over and over again

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Jess T.
El Monte , CA
One of the best setting powders. I like the loose powder more just for the reason I find it more fun to use haha but my opinion it's the same just pressed. This one is the one powder I would recommend to anyone and is worth the price.
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
I used this since i was in college and love how great it sets my makeup. I don’t use it often but when i do i love how it turns out ^^ Laura mercier has always done great with their products and love that over the years it stays so consistent!
Pepper M.
San Lorenzo , CA
I received this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it applied and stayed for hours. Wasn’t too shiny and I was able to reapply later in the evening without it lightning my foundation.
Lola L.
Love Love Love! This goes on completely invisible and sets my makeup all day! It works throughout the day and doesn’t allow my face to get oily! Very lightweight and affordable.
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
Review for: Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder more...
I liked the invisible aspect of this product. I don’t like the overly matte caked look or the too dewy face so this was a great way to set makeup without looking to powdered.
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Love love love doesnt dry me out soaks up my oiliness keeos everything in place for a good amount of time and doesn't make it hard to remove my makeup end if day
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Is this as great as the loose powder?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this the same as the loose powder? I get there's less product here but is the formula the same?
Armela T.
How does this compare to the loose powder? I would love to try this!!!!
Esmeralda M.
Is this the same as the translucent setting powder? Or is there a difference, I want to get this one but I want to make sure that it's the same as the loose powder.

Sephora