Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Sonya K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Ultra-light, pressed powder is made with micro-refined silica for an incredibly soft, silky feel. Floats weightlessly onto skin to set and smooth your look wherever you go.

Shine-Free Finish:

Gives skin a natural, shine-free finish. Invisible shade is colourless on skin—works on all skin tones.

Soft-Focus Effect for a More Flawless Look:

Like all Laura Mercier Setting Powders, it has a soft-focus effect that subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

The compact includes a puff applicator.

• Talc

• Is this the same as the translucent setting powder? Or is...1 Answers
  • Is this as great as the loose powder? 3 Answers
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
I love this product so much. I love the applicator, how it goes on and doesn’t feel cakey at all. My only disappointment is how easily it broke down to the pan. Maybe I was too harsh with it, but it broke really easily in my opinion. I still will be purchasing it again though!
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
It is a very good setting powder that mattified any overly greasy spots on my face with my combination skin. It is a very matte powder and with that down side sometimes it would break down or look too dry on my skin.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This setting powder is amazing. Works well with all foundation and provides that flawless look. A must is any makeup lovers collection! Purchase over and over again

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
I purchased this setting powder and by the time I got home, it was somehow broken into large pieces. I was able to press it back into place but have to be very careful when I open it or the process will fall back out. Other than the broken piece, the prefer does it's job and it truly is invisible.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Jess T.
El monte, CA
One of the best setting powders. I like the loose powder more just for the reason I find it more fun to use haha but my opinion it's the same just pressed. This one is the one powder I would recommend to anyone and is worth the price.
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
I used this since i was in college and love how great it sets my makeup. I don’t use it often but when i do i love how it turns out ^^ Laura mercier has always done great with their products and love that over the years it stays so consistent!
Candice C.
Largo, MD
Great for those with oily skin. Gives very matte finish. Sponge is great to absorb any extra oil. Makeup will stay in place all day. Easy to apply. Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder
Pepper M.
San Lorenzo
I received this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it applied and stayed for hours. Wasn’t too shiny and I was able to reapply later in the evening without it lightning my foundation.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Is this as great as the loose powder?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this the same as the loose powder? I get there's less product here but is the formula the same?
Armela T.
How does this compare to the loose powder? I would love to try this!!!!
Esmeralda M.
Is this the same as the translucent setting powder? Or is there a difference, I want to get this one but I want to make sure that it's the same as the loose powder.

Sephora