BY LAURA MERCIER

An advanced light-reflecting setting powder Contains micro-refined spherical silica that creates a soft-focus appearance Eliminates appearance of fine lines & imperfections while visibly sleeking skin Blends seamlessly onto skin for a perfect makeup... see more...

• Kinda off topic but...does anyone wanna do follow 4 follo...1 Answers
  • Heard so many things about this product. It looks amazing...5 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder
BEST INVISIBLE SETTING POWDER FOR OILY SKIN!
I always struggle with having an oily-T Zone, no matter which brand of makeup I've tried for baking.

Laura Mercier Setting Powder gives the perfection of matte
 finish and shine, streak-free look on your face.

I use it right after I apply my concealer over my face and I bake it, under eyes, nose, forehead, chin and smile lines right below my contour.

After applying if on, I continue with my makeup routine to do my eyes, and right after I'm done I dust off the excess with a powder brush. to finish my baked face off.

And this product has completely transformed my make up game for the better. I swear by this product!

If you have a shiny T-Zone and want the perfect weightless matte loose setting powder then I suggest you head down to their website or Sephora and see for yourself just how great this is
Kemi R.
Milwaukee, WI
Best
Setting
Powder
Ever!
I haven’t come across any other setting powder that can even compare to this!! It’s GREAT for oily skin and truly translucent. I use this after applying primer and before foundation for extra oil control. It has NO flashback and leaves the best matte finish without looking cakey or dry. I also use it to set my eyelids before using eyeshadow and to set my entire face after foundation. I carry this powder with me throughout my day bc I have very oily skin and this takes care of any shine I get. Left a photo of me looking flawlessly matte thanks to this powder.
Harpreet K.
I have yet to find a loose powder I like more than this... and trust me, I have been searching! this powder is perfect for setting makeup, baking the face, and brightening. It is so silky soft and I love how it doesn’t look drying on my skin. Definitely a holy grail powder.doesn't leave my face too matte. It's enough matte, but still has a nice silky feeling to it.
Zahra A.
Euless
I do love this product because it feels so soft on your skin and works as a great setting powder, without the powdery feel. It really is invisible and you are not able to see the backlight in photos as most people are afraid of when they put it under their eyes. You can find this product at Ulta! They usually always have it. I use this product with a real techniques setting sponge and then fluff it out with a big fluffy brush.
Whitney V.
Bristol, SD
It is a fairly expensive for myself. I did purchase it to give it a chance, but I will not be repurchasing. I have found dupes that work as good if not better than this, and cost way less. The packaging is classy, and the sponge that comes with it is decent. It's a good product, it's just way more money than I'm willing to spend for something that I use so much of.
Victoria E.
Great setting powder, my current holy grail. Locks makeup into place & doesn’t dry out the face. I use it to bake too with a sponge. Does have flashback though, but I use bronzer/contour anyways so it fixes it. Can be drying under the eyes when used as baking order so just mist face with spray to counter that. Otherwise, fantastic powder!
Christina S.
Tampa, FL
 is AMAZINGG! for oily to normal skin and really any skin types. I myself am oily and love to use this powder to bake. I have tried lots of different setting powders, but this is a staple in my Alex drawers. Can be applied with a dense brush to bake or a wet end of a Beauty Blender. Can also be brushed all over. I use the translucent shade. My makeup never moves or creases or feel dry.
Rebekkah H.
Glendale, AZ
I love that this powder is light weight and slant change how
My makeup sits on my face! It doesn’t give a white flash-back like other setting powders and it is perfect to help set my makeup and make sure my contour and blush are blended just right. I have the full sized and it has lasted me forever! Definitely recommend this product!
Maddie C.
I usually go for a drugstore loose setting powder, but I was told I NEEDED to check this out. I bought it from Sephora and let me tell you, this was money well worth it. My skin looked flawless, it was not cakey, and it felt light on my skin. The powder is truly invisible and this product has absolutely not flashback!!!
Jennifer S.
My HOLY GRAIL!!!! I could go on for days about this product but I'll try to keep it short and sweet! This product is AMAZING!!! I have that type of skin that after I put on make up about 2 hours later I'm oily well, this product fixed that problem! Yes its expensive but it takes very very little! You definitely get your money's worth! The one I bought will probably last me a whole year or longer because I have to use very little and never have to retouch the whole day!! So, if you want a setting powder that will work for oily skin, that you don't have to retouch all day, then this is for you!!!! I would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again!!!
Mariana F.
Heard so many things about this product. It looks amazing. Is there sample products of it or something like that ?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there any flashback? Would this be reccomend for deep skin?
Maria S.
Brasília
I have this product but I’ve always been in doubt if I can bake with it. Can I?
Blayne B.
Dover, DE
Does this work well?
Brittanie K.
Does anyone else experience residue of this product under the eyes? I’ve tried applying with a sponge or brush and brushing away the excess.. either way I seem to get residue. Any suggestions??

Amazon