BY LAURA MERCIER #72 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An advanced light-reflecting setting powder Contains micro-refined spherical silica that creates a soft-focus appearance Eliminates appearance of fine lines & imperfections while visibly sleeking skin Blends seamlessly onto skin for a perfect makeup... see more...

Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder
BEST INVISIBLE SETTING POWDER FOR OILY SKIN!
I always struggle with having an oily-T Zone, no matter which brand of makeup I've tried for baking.

Laura Mercier Setting Powder gives the perfection of matte
 finish and shine, streak-free look on your face.

I use it right after I apply my concealer over my face and I bake it, under eyes, nose, forehead, chin and smile lines right below my contour.

After applying if on, I continue with my makeup routine to do my eyes, and right after I'm done I dust off the excess with a powder brush. to finish my baked face off.

And this product has completely transformed my make up game for the better. I swear by this product!

If you have a shiny T-Zone and want the perfect weightless matte loose setting powder then I suggest you head down to their website or Sephora and see for yourself just how great this is
Kemi R.
Milwaukee, WI
Best
Setting
Powder
Ever!
I haven’t come across any other setting powder that can even compare to this!! It’s GREAT for oily skin and truly translucent. I use this after applying primer and before foundation for extra oil control. It has NO flashback and leaves the best matte finish without looking cakey or dry. I also use it to set my eyelids before using eyeshadow and to set my entire face after foundation. I carry this powder with me throughout my day bc I have very oily skin and this takes care of any shine I get. Left a photo of me looking flawlessly matte thanks to this powder.
Harpreet K.
I have yet to find a loose powder I like more than this... and trust me, I have been searching! this powder is perfect for setting makeup, baking the face, and brightening. It is so silky soft and I love how it doesn’t look drying on my skin. Definitely a holy grail powder.doesn't leave my face too matte. It's enough matte, but still has a nice silky feeling to it.
Zahra A.
I do love this product because it feels so soft on your skin and works as a great setting powder, without the powdery feel. It really is invisible and you are not able to see the backlight in photos as most people are afraid of when they put it under their eyes. You can find this product at Ulta! They usually always have it. I use this product with a real techniques setting sponge and then fluff it out with a big fluffy brush.
Whitney V.
Bristol
It is a fairly expensive for myself. I did purchase it to give it a chance, but I will not be repurchasing. I have found dupes that work as good if not better than this, and cost way less. The packaging is classy, and the sponge that comes with it is decent. It's a good product, it's just way more money than I'm willing to spend for something that I use so much of.
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Tengo la piel seca y usual mente no necesito sellar mi maquillaje, pero en el verano es necesario así que desde que me adentre en el maravilloso mundo del maquillaje me compre el polvo traslúcido de Laura mercier y es súper bueno! Mi maquillaje me tarda todo el día y no se ve acartonado! Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Victoria E.
Great setting powder, my current holy grail. Locks makeup into place & doesn’t dry out the face. I use it to bake too with a sponge. Does have flashback though, but I use bronzer/contour anyways so it fixes it. Can be drying under the eyes when used as baking order so just mist face with spray to counter that. Otherwise, fantastic powder!
Rebekkah H.
Glendale, AZ
I love that this powder is light weight and slant change how
My makeup sits on my face! It doesn’t give a white flash-back like other setting powders and it is perfect to help set my makeup and make sure my contour and blush are blended just right. I have the full sized and it has lasted me forever! Definitely recommend this product!
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
Haha guys this translucent powder it’s so easy to apply like I’m not even going to lie it leaves so such a natural finish when you bake your face like every women should have this in there make up bag. I definitely think if you are looking to try it go for it because you will like it as much as I do.. and tbh it’s worth the price
Maddie C.
I usually go for a drugstore loose setting powder, but I was told I NEEDED to check this out. I bought it from Sephora and let me tell you, this was money well worth it. My skin looked flawless, it was not cakey, and it felt light on my skin. The powder is truly invisible and this product has absolutely not flashback!!!
Mariana F.
Heard so many things about this product. It looks amazing. Is there sample products of it or something like that ?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there any flashback? Would this be reccomend for deep skin?
lily g.
United States
Kinda off topic but...does anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? Let's help each other get a VoxBox!

back