Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder

Shop Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this powder give white flash back?
Does this face powder give flash back or any face creasing ?
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder Is the Laura Mercier Powder really worth it?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder!
Christine J.
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Christine J.
I have the tan LM setting powder. I really like it after switching from elf. It really gives my makeup a smooth finish after my setting spray. The powder itself is very soft and nice on sensitive skin. Definitely recommend!
Anne M.
North Carolina
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Anne M.
I used this on my wedding day and my make up lasted for hours. My skin gets really oily and this powder helped a lot!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,386 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Laura Mercier invisible loose setting powder and it helps set makeup and keep shine at bay. It has micro refined spherical silica which gives a smoothing effect on the skin. Helps blur flaws, not completely….but it helps. This is completely invisible with works with different skin tones. This is not a drying formula and works with dry skin types.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really love this high end powder. I use it mostly for my under eyes and it sets my concealer sooooo smooth. It also isn’t drying underneath my eyes. I like that I get no flashback in pictures whatsoever despite it being so white. Great product, would definitely recommend.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is still my go to setting powder. I use it under my eyes and with a light finish on oily spots around my face. The quality is fantastic and makes such a difference with how my makeup looks and how long it lasts. I will say a little goes a long way, but this is a fantastic staple for your make up routine. For more, follow me on Instagram @kims.kaboodle!
Marcela G.
Newbury Park, CA
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Marcela G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I could keep this powder for the rest of my life. My favorite part is that it doesn't mark my pores and leaves a nice texture to the touch.
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Liliana O.
Excelent product. I love the laura mercier. Finish my makeup its nice . Shaine natural. Makeup all day. Morning at night. Perfect. Used diary. Beutifil pihment nice . Finish espectaculare. I love this product. Very important hipoalergenic. The prive its expensive maibe its super good.
Avery H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Avery H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best setting powder I’ve ever used!! So many powders I’ve used in the past (e.l.f. Cosmetics high definition powder) have so much flashback in pictures. Laura Mercier does it right! Matte/natural finish. Keeps my concealer set all day. Will forever Be a staple product.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Ashley S.
One of my favorite translucent powders for my overall face . No flashbacks and makes my makeup last much longer . Always a staple of mine ! A must have
Melanie S.
Ripon, CA
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is literally THE BEST setting powder. A little higher on the price scale, but totally worth it from my experience...and a little goes such a long way! It helps minimize the appearance of pores, set your makeup beautifully, and makes my makeup last all day. 5 stars all day! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rheylie B.
Wahiawa, HI
il y a 9 jours
Crystal V. il y a 9 jours
Rosie C.
Flushing, NY
il y a 3 mois
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder Is this good for dry skin as well?
member-929e8 il y a un mois
I have 72 yo Colorado dry skin! If it works for me, you won't worry about your dry skin either!