BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura MercierInfusion De Rose Nourishing Oil, 1 oz. DetailsLightweight yet powerful, this fast-absorbing oil leaves skin with a healthy glow-soft, radiant and renewed. A true multi-tasker, Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil can also be used for multiple beauty benefits: For skin and lips to provide soothing nourishment and moisture. For hair to condition dry ends and tame flyaways For nails to hydrate and soften cuticles. One to two drops can also be blended with any Laura Mercier moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. Gently massage onto damp cleansed skin every morning, evening or as needed. Follow with Infusion de Rose Nourishing Cr me. Can also be used to soften cuticles, tame flyaways, condition dry ends or smooth lips. One to two drops can also be blended with any Laura Mercier moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. Avoid eye area. 1 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products.

• What is it used for ? Is it for more like a face oil .1 Answers
  • I have oily skin. Can I use this product ?1 Answers
  • How moisturized does this leave your skin ? 1 Answers
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a dewy complexion look no further !! this oil is by far the best oil I have ever used. I have tried a ridiculous amount of oil and the way this melts into the skin and gives you this glow is incomparable. The price is a bit high but all you need is the tiniest amount, it will last you the longest time. If you mix it in with your moisturizer you'll get more bang for your buck! Plus anything with rose is very calming and smells amazing.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This is a WONDERFUL multi purpose product! Sometimes I put it on my face all alone and It really hydrates and brightens my skin! I also use this to revive my BENEFIT KA BROW pomade. I also sometimes use a drop in my foundation for a little extra vibrancy. I was skeptical to use this at first because I was very weary to put OIL on my face! However.... It immediately absorbs and is not oily or greasy at all. I'll definitely be buying this full size.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this as a sample from Sephora but after using it up I had to buy a large bottle. I went to Sephora and it was sold out so I ordered it online. This just goes to show how amazing this oil is. It's kept my skin feeling so soft, the dryness has vanished and my skin looks younger and more revived. I love the feel and smell. I will definitely be purchasing this again and again. So worth every penny.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Laura Mercier products, and own many. However, I have yet to add this to my collection. I have sampled it from a friends collection and did like it. Felt good on my face, not very oily. I would like to try it on a constant basis, so I guess I'll have to pick it up one of these days!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
This product is a bit pricey but it is so worth it. I mix it with my moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and everyone always compliments my glow. This product is also very #light and #refreshing. Don't let the word oil scare you away! Highly recommend this product!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
I love this stuff!! got this in my point perk from Sephora! Makes my skin feel so cleansed and I have oily skin and it doesn't make me get more oily. the scent is not strong and this is coming from someone who doesn't like strong smells
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product it keeps your skin hydrated add add some of this on your dry spots amd then apply makeup you can see a difference tgat your foundation dont pick up on dry patches
Kay D.
Kay D.
Granville, OH
This is a really nice product I love the way it looks on the skin and I love the smell of it. It is really pricey I don't think she should be charging that much.
Laurie R.
Laurie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Rose oil!! Sometimes I use it by itself or I'll add it to my moisturizer depending on how my skin feels. It leave my skin feeling hydrated and smooth!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful oil! Great for most skin types but I love using this on my dry skin at night before mosturizer! It is pretty expensive though!
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
Is the product worth the money?
Joann R.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the scent like roses? Is it heavy or light?
Olga K.
Olga K.
Wheeling, IL
I have oily skin. Can I use this product ?
How moisturized does this leave your skin ?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is it used for ? Is it for more like a face oil .