BY LAURA MERCIER

A restorative lip balm that locks in moisture to smooth lips and helps shield against environmental stressors during the day while conditioning and restoring softness at night. A luxurious blend of Rosehip Seed, Kukui, and Macadamia Seed Oils helps soothe and comfort lips.

Key Ingredients:

1. Rosehip Seed Oil: Rejuvenates skin and strengthens its moisture barrier
  2. Sunflower Seed Oil: Retains moisture and helps prevent skin dryness; high in antioxidants (Vitamins A,C, and E) which protect against free radical damage helping to prevent the appearance of premature aging
  3. Kukui & Macadamia Seed Oils: High in skin-conditioning essential fatty acids, these oils provide rich moisturization and promote healthy skin function with a silky, lightweight feel.

Key Benefits:

1. Rejuvenate lips and strengthen their moisture barrier
  2. Soothe and comfort lips
  3. Dermatologist tested. Ideal for all lips, even sensitive.

Usage:

Apply to lips morning and evening.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Saccharin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Lip Balm
  • "A little too thick for me but does the perfect job of nourishing my lips. A little goes a long way so it does lasr a long timw" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm. It has a great consistency great smell & it leaves my lips feeling nourished & silky smooth. My lips are usually really dry & this helps a lot. I love this product" in 8 reviews
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Laura Mercier is still rather new to me. I am just beginning to explore the brand. So far, I am just blown away by everything I have tried. This lip balm is definitely one of those things. The texture of it is just so divine. It smells and tastes amazing. It gives my lips a healthy color, feel, and appearance. I have moved on from thick and sticky glosses. I have found my lip product! Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Lip Balm
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Lip Balm I really like Laura Mercier products and this lip balm is one of my favorites from her newer collections. The smell is amazing, It is my favorite thing about this product. I'm a first time user of  her lip products, and the amazing real small of roses is my favorite product feature. It works okay as a lip balm, but the smell is why I really use it!
Jenny C.
Not my absolute favorite, in my opinion it's pretty expensive for what it is...$24, I use Jack Blacks lip balm and compared to this it's sooooo affordable ($7.50). If it wasn't so expensive I would give it more stars because I do like the scent of it quite a bit. It's just not realistic to be purchasing every time I run out.
Elysia M.
brooklyn NY
So smoothing! I apply morning and night, after brushing my teeth and light lip exfoliation. Lips feel great. The moisture doesn’t last too long but I enjoy this treatment.
Leagh G.
Smells really nice, has a bit of a grainy feel but sits well on the lips. Reallyyyy pricey though, which is kind of disappointing when you're on a budget. I've had some friends complain that this lip balm is unbearably gritty, which may be a new change to the formula.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Put of all Laura M's product this is my favorite. Love the texture, love how it make my lips feel and look. Great color only lips. Good consistency- like not too sticky or too rough. It is little expensive but again so the brand. But surely will buy it again.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
My favorite lip balm ever! Not a fan of the price but you get what you pay for! So nourishing and comfy to wears. It's easy to apply and use and it's sinking asking as well. I'm not sure if I would buy again or just stick to regular cheap chapsticks.
Rosie.80 F.
This is an awesome product. It leaves and almost instantly my lips feel soft, hydrating and smooth. Easy application. I like to put in on over night. In the morning you can totally feel the difference. I recommend it. A small amount goes a long way.
KimLann D.
Omg so delish! I love how moisturized and healthy this makes my lips look and feel. It’s perfect as a primer before you apply liquid lipstick, and recommended to use on clean lips before bed. You’ll wake up with the juiciest lips ever lol
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
This lip balm is very smooth and refreshing! A little pricey and that's why I may not buy again. It lasts a few hours but really smooths your lips! It's easy to apply and I would recommend to those who use a lot of drying products.

back