BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Limited Edition Iconic Leading Lady ($53 Value) DetailsA lip duo set featuring limited edition shades of Velour Lovers Lip Colour and Lip Glac. To celebrate 20 years of the Laura Mercier Brand, Laura crafted universally flattering shades...

Nair T.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this color! I bought mine at Nordstrom and have been in love with it! I just started liking red lipstick again because of this product. It lasts my whole work day even after I've been drinking water. I recommend it!
Crystal V.
San Antonio
I've recently heard of this brand. And it's lovely. Everything is lovely. Their setting powders are amazing and so are they're lipsticks. They have beautiful colors and very pigmented
Fiza A.
Buffalo
This product is really worth giving a try. I love it. It's my new to go lip duo. I got it from amazon not once but twice. I was scared to get it at first cuz it's risky getting stuff online. But this product meets all my expectation. 😍😍
Lorraine L.
MIAMI
Ese rojo no es realmente favorecedor para mi color de piel, pero me gusta como se siente el labial en los labios, super sjaves
Rafaela M.
Eu amo esse produto, ele é muito bom e fica com o acabamento incível, ele é simplesmente perfeito, e é super fácil de usar