Laura Mercier HydraTint SPF 15 uploaded by korrice g.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Laura Mercier HydraTint SPF 15 Does this last long?1 Answers
  • This color pay off looks great, is it worth it?3 Answers
  • Is this good? i want it!5 Answers
Laura Mercier HydraTint SPF 15
  • "First, I love all things Laura mercier. I love the tinted moisturizers more than anything, but these lip balms are awesome. They really feel luxurious and hydrating." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this tinted lipbalm especially for winter because I find that when I layer on too much lip product my lips only get more dry. This balm hydrates and gives a slight hint of color, which is all I need! The tint is subtle enough that it looks natural, but not overpowering enough to look like a lipstick. I strongly recommend it, I always have it in my purse." in 8 reviews
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I never go anywhere without this lip balm. It’s tinted and gorgeous and hydrating and it’s just the best!! I take this on vacations with me because it’s perfect for they no make up make up look. I would be devastated if they ever discontinued this!
Marcela A.
mcallen
Love the formula, since it’s for lip protection. Which is something I really look for because i have dry lips. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry lips also. And the color is amazing
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I had this in a red color, I absolutely loved it! Just the right amount of color and shine. Definitely more color than other glosses with SPF.  Was great to have for vacation and the beach and I have not found a similar product to replace it! Will buy another when I find out where they are still being sold!
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Great color and easy to use! This product lasts and is a great addition to any makeup collection. It's also easy to use if you're a beginner in makeup or just want something simple and quick!
Arla S.
Ashland
The best color...no matter your skin tone.  It can be a pop for the fairest or look natural for the warmer skin tones. It also has a great balmy texture that lasts.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Milly M.
I love this product because I have dry lips, and I have try everything in the market to fix it and one of the products that you can trust is this, because it feels so good in my lips and smells so good. I recommend this to every girl that love to have healthy lips
Kate H.
Summerville, SC
I use my Crimson HydraTint daily. The color is incredibly saturated and people are always amazed it is a lipbalm. It is conditioning yet bright. I recommend this to all of my friends and have gone through multiple tubes.
Christina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product one of my favorite from Laura Mercier. It is definitely moisturizing. I love the color choices and the smell is great. It hydrates my lips when i need it and most importantly less chappy lips.
Sona P.
Glen Mills, PA
I love this lip balm and I wear it everyday. I like that it gives me a long lasting moisture. It is expensive but it works great. Another thing that was amazing was how it had a natural sheer color.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good? i want it!
Izette K.
Charlotte, VT
This color looks really red! When it's on does it look classy or too red?
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
This color pay off looks great, is it worth it?
Indigo A.
Middletown, NY
Is this red color as pigmented as it looks ?
Condratov L.
Laura Mercier HydraTint SPF 15 Does this last long?