Laura Mercier Hydrating Lip Balm

A lightweight, moisturizing lip balm that leaves lips feeling smooth and hydrated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Hydrating Lip Balm!
Susan S.
Laura Mercier Hydrating Lip Balm is made wholesome ingredients you can feel good about applying to your parched lips. Made with cold-pressed Plum Seed Oil for deep nourishment. The Olive-Derived Squalane hydrates your lips 👄 Ypu can apply the as need, alone, under your favorite lipstick 💄. This lip balm goes on nice and smooth, does not tug at your lips. Lasts for a good amount of time. I can feel the difference in my lips immediately m. I would buy again
Zahra A.
Elk Grove, CA
Hydrated lips always look beautiful! so if you want hydrated lips then this should be your best friend!
Jenny S.
Janesville, WI
A great way for hydrating the lips. It is a pricy option and there may be less expensive balms. There is a slightly sweet smell. Laura Mercier products have historically been amazing and this one delivers. I would recommend for those that like to stick with the same brand.
Megan B.
Bradenton, FL
Yea it does hydrate the lips but there are much cheaper products available for lip care. I gave it a good review because it works, but I use the old fashion chapstick, that costs me about 1.95
Lauren M.
West Seneca, NY
Awesome product! Left my lips actually feeling quite hydrated. the color was really pretty, not too overbearing as I like my lip balms to be sheer or lightly pigmented. I will consider purchasing this product again!
Milena M.
Rahway, NJ
I love that this product is not only amazing but also makes my lips feel loved due to it really hydrating my lips, feels very soft and is easy to apply, lasts a long time!!
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
Best lip balm ever. No taste or feeling greasy. I will never be without it. Feels great on my lips. Very smooth and moisturizing. Definitely worth buying!!
Dusty S.
Blountsville, AL
This hydrating lip balm is amazing. It always leaves my lips kissable soft and with the perfect kiss of color. It doesn't smear like a lot of other lip balms. I can assure myself that my lips still look amazing for hours after I use it. I definitely recommend it!
Marielle S.
Elk Grove, CA
This one has been my favorite Lip balm and it moisturize my lips all the time! I highly recommend trying out Laura mercier products!
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
This balm is best used as a lip primer!

It has a very lightweight consistency and natural finish (not sheeny or glossy like most balms). Hence it will be a perfect little product to prep your lips with prior to a matte/satin lipstick application. This formula is weightless, despite having so many nourishing ingredients in it (plum seed, borago, macadamia, olive-squalane and more).

If you are looking for a lip balm/primer, particularly for your makeup needs - look this way. It is scent-free.
This balm is best used as a lip primer!

Looking for your answer?