BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

The ultimate pro concealer for maximum under eye coverage. Instantly cover, de-puff, and brighten the eye area with this 3-in-1 concealer. Highly pigmented formula builds and blends flawlessly: just the littlest bit works to conceal your darkest circles. Long-wearing. Crease-resistant, transfer-resistant, water-resistant too.

Minimizes the appearance of fine eye lines, discolouration, broken capillaries, and other imperfections. Nourishes, smooths, and soothes as it covers.

Full Coverage

As the name says, this formula delivers intense coverage, and leaves a demi-matte finish. Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details

Formulated without fragrance. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Usage:

For best results, prep the under eye area with a hydrating eye cream or serum. Using a small "pin drop" amount of High Coverage Concealer, apply precisely on dark areas. For targeted application, use the Secret Camouflage Brush with a feather-like stroke. For larger areas, apply using your fingertip in a press-and-roll motion. If desired, set with SECRET BRIGHTENING POWDER For Under Eyes.

PRO TIP:

Ideal for covering scars and tattoos.

0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.7, 4, 5, 6, 7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tribehenin, Boron Nitride, Silica Silylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau/Aqua, Mel/Honey/Miel, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• How well does it conceal? 1 Answers
  • How is this for dry, sensitive skin? I want Full coverage...1 Answers
Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer
  • "this concealer has great coverage. it's perfect for those dark circles under the eyes. i use it daily because i don't get much sleep so my bags are bad. it's very easy to apply, i just use my finger. i definitely recommend this and would buy it again! " in 13 reviews
  • "this stuff is so thick. it covers everything. if you need a full coverage concealer then this is the stuff. i recommend putting a powder on top so that it doesn't slide. the important thing with this is a little goes a long way. i haven't needed to buy more yet and i have owned mine for 2 years!" in 5 reviews
  • "seriously i've had this same tube of concealer forever. a little goes a long way. i tap it in with my beauty blender and set with powder. usually it's stays all day but sometimes it will crack, that's why i gave it 4 stars. i do recommend it though for how long it lasts and the wear, i'm hard on make up, i have oily skin and want my makeup to last from 9am to 1am lol." in 3 reviews
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This stuff is THICK. It might work for someone much younger who has no eye wrinkles, but for someone who’s almost 31 and is starting to get fine lines it’s way too thick. Settles into lines really bad
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This concealer is great it is a little thick and if you have any dry areas it may cling and settle there, but otherwise a very good product for the money it only takes a small amount so it lasts a while. Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer #makeup #makeuplovers #skincare #lauramercier
Fotini A.
I appreciate that the packaging makes it seem that there is more than the standard amount.i also like the neutral color so the bottle doesn't get to yacky from my concealer covered fingers. I apply it with the pointed edge of my beauty sponge.
Jennifer M.
This concealer is very full coverage but you have to spend a long time blending it. It is also extremely heavy so it tends to crease if you're not careful. I like the coverage but I don't care for the weight of the product much.
Jo P.
Summersville, WV
I love Laura Mercier as a brand. The price is sometimes a little steep, but the products perform beautifully. This stuff covers my dark circles flawlessly without looking dry.
Christine N.
This is a high coverage concealer and works well on blemishes. I'm not sure why they recommended to me this undereye concealer for blemishes, but they did and it works and I even got suckered into buying the accompanying special brush you are suppose to use with this concealer.

That said, whenever I have a rare super bad blemish, this with a colored powder foundation on top will cover it adequately though there will be fade by mid-day that requires touch-up. Hence, I am giving this four stars even though I think there are better high coverage concealers. This is my emergency concealer. I've never tried using this under my eyes because the consistency is quite thick and creamy and heavy.

My biggest gripe with this concealer is the tube. I squeezed it to get product out and it popped and some concealer started oozing out of the wrong end at the corner. Hence, I have issues with the defective and weak packaging. The accompanying concealer brush from Laura Mercier is great though.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a great concealer for dark circles. My under eye tends to look a bit bruised at times, particularly when I've had little sleep and this concealer provides really good coverage. The only issue is you have to apply it just right to get a natural look without looking cakey. Don't overdo it. I tend to dab a few tiny dots then massage it in and then do another very light layer using an angled sponge tip to blend.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer has been in my makeup routine for quite a while. Its super thick and creamy so a little does truly go a long way. Its definitely full coverage and it doesn't sweat off or cake up. Its a great product for concealing and brightening under the eye area. Highly recommend!
Kathryn L.
This stuff is so thick. It covers EVERYTHING. If you need a full coverage concealer then this is the stuff. I recommend putting a powder on top so that it doesn't slide. The important thing with this is a little goes a long way. I haven't needed to buy more yet and I have owned mine for 2 years!
Chelsea S.
A little bit goes a long way with this concealer and I’ve had the same tiny tube for over a year now. I like how hearty the coverage is and the application is really smooth. There are times where it dries out the skin a bit and causes flakiness around my breakouts.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
How is this for dry, sensitive skin? I want Full coverage but that consistency usually clings to my dry areas and settles into any little lines...
Bri M.
How well does it conceal?