BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer, 0.27 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How well does it conceal? 1 Answers
  • How is this for dry, sensitive skin? I want Full coverage but tha...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This stuff is THICK. It might work for someone much younger who has no eye wrinkles, but for someone who’s almost 31 and is starting to get fine lines it’s way too thick. Settles into lines really bad
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This concealer is great it is a little thick and if you have any dry areas it may cling and settle there, but otherwise a very good product for the money it only takes a small amount so it lasts a while. Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer #makeup #makeuplovers #skincare #lauramercier
Chelsea S.
A little bit goes a long way with this concealer and I’ve had the same tiny tube for over a year now. I like how hearty the coverage is and the application is really smooth. There are times where it dries out the skin a bit and causes flakiness around my breakouts.
Jennifer M.
This concealer is very full coverage but you have to spend a long time blending it. It is also extremely heavy so it tends to crease if you're not careful. I like the coverage but I don't care for the weight of the product much.
Christine N.
This is a high coverage concealer and works well on blemishes. I'm not sure why they recommended to me this undereye concealer for blemishes, but they did and it works and I even got suckered into buying the accompanying special brush you are suppose to use with this concealer.

That said, whenever I have a rare super bad blemish, this with a colored powder foundation on top will cover it adequately though there will be fade by mid-day that requires touch-up. Hence, I am giving this four stars even though I think there are better high coverage concealers. This is my emergency concealer. I've never tried using this under my eyes because the consistency is quite thick and creamy and heavy.

My biggest gripe with this concealer is the tube. I squeezed it to get product out and it popped and some concealer started oozing out of the wrong end at the corner. Hence, I have issues with the defective and weak packaging. The accompanying concealer brush from Laura Mercier is great though.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a great concealer for dark circles. My under eye tends to look a bit bruised at times, particularly when I've had little sleep and this concealer provides really good coverage. The only issue is you have to apply it just right to get a natural look without looking cakey. Don't overdo it. I tend to dab a few tiny dots then massage it in and then do another very light layer using an angled sponge tip to blend.
Heather H.
Acworth, GA
Seriously I've had this same tube of concealer forever. A little goes a long way. I tap it in with my beauty blender and set with powder. Usually it's stays all day but sometimes it will crack, that's why I gave it 4 stars. I do recommend it though for how long it lasts and the wear, I'm hard on make up, I have oily skin and want my makeup to last from 9am to 1am lol.
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
Wish I could fully express my love for this product! It is by far the most effective under eye concealer and I've tried many. A tiny, seriously tiny, amount wakes my entire face up everyday. Blends well, long lasting, and high coverage. What more could you want?! Covers even the darkest circles...Try it!
Kathryn L.
This stuff is so thick. It covers EVERYTHING. If you need a full coverage concealer then this is the stuff. I recommend putting a powder on top so that it doesn't slide. The important thing with this is a little goes a long way. I haven't needed to buy more yet and I have owned mine for 2 years!
Gabrielle D.
I swear by this concealer. It is PERFECT for concealing anything whether it is acne, redness, scars, or bags under eyes. For an extreme concealer, it does not feel cake-y, but it is also not creamy. I would recommend again and again. Also, little product is needed, so even though it comes in a smaller tube, it lasts a while. Definitely worth the money.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
How is this for dry, sensitive skin? I want Full coverage but that consistency usually clings to my dry areas and settles into any little lines...
Bri M.
How well does it conceal?