A set of four of Laura Mercier's favorite scents for ultrarich and velvety hydration These delectable and highly moisturizing creams offer a burst of hydration with four enticing scents: Almond Coconut Milk is a seductive, warm, and comforting blend of gourmand ingredients including succulent notes of milk, coconut, almond, and vanilla combined with heliotrope and musk for a rich and alluring experience. Creme Brulee was inspired by the aroma of French patisseries. This decadent combination of delicious notes includes warm caramel, spun sugar, and French vanilla bean for a sensual and enchanting experience. Creme de Pistache was inspired by the creamy and nutty aromas of pistachio desserts. This fragrance is a decadent blend of almond, praline and hazelnut nuances and freshly whipped cream for a rich, luscious experience. Fresh Fig is a sweet, fresh, intoxicating essence of fresh Celeste Figs blended with dewy fruit bouquets of Apricot Nectar and sensuous Ylang Ylang to create a rich, luxurious scent, unlike any other. This Set Contains: - 4 x 1 oz Hand Creme in Almond Coconut Milk, Creme Brulee, Creme de Pistache, Fresh Fig

18$ for hands creme!  2 much no ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Hand Creme Sampler Quartet!
How would you rate this product?
Queen Creek, AZ
Laura Mercier Hand Creme Sampler Quartet uploaded by Arrem Lei Y.
Ohhh my gosh they are amazing. For my after shower, depending on my mood, I apply Lux Indulgence Hand and Body Cream. This pack comes in four unique essence Ambre Vanille, Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brûlée and “Tarte au Citron” which is my favorite.
Combination / Large Pores
Merrillville, IN
I think it's imperative to add a good hand cream to your daily regiment. This is a go to for me. Winter months are harsh on my hands because of the cold and dryness. This hand cream adds the moisture and softness back to my hands. I make it a point to use it at night before I go to bed. I highly recommend this product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
this hypnotic-smelling hand cream.omg !  It is very fragrant, so some may not like it , but for those that love fragrance, you will definitely be pleased i also find that the product is non-greasy and  softens hands all day  with only a drop. <3 <3
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness