Laura Mercier Glow Brush

What it is: A powder brush designed to allow for even, luminous application all over the face. What it does: This brushs unique, curved shape is designed to fit the contours of the face. It applies pwder evenly and smoothly all over, leaving behind a...

Does this brush work well with blending the foundation evenly?
Is it really worth the price? I really wanna try this brush
Who has this brush !? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Glow Brush!
Leavenworth, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is one of my favorites. I don’t use it as intended for setting powder or highlighter. It works amazingly well to apply all my powder bronzers. Fits the curves of my face perfectly and blends out beautifully. I love it so much I have 3 of them. Her cheek color brush is also amazing for blush. I ended up buying 2 of those. I’m a bit of a brush junkie though and wanted to make sure I had a few extras. Worth every penny.
The Laura Mercier Powder Brush is the perfect brush to use when apply loose glow finishing powder. The bristles are perfect for applying the glow finishing powder in just the right spots! It is sleek and a bit on the pricey side, but if cared for correctly will last a long time.
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by DLightz1 A.
This brush is Unique in my brush collection. The shape allows for precise placement of highlighting my cheeks and forehead and it is shapes perfectly. I highly recommend.
Davenport, IA
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Melissa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is a game changer for contouring your face! It is amazing and worth every penny! I love the shape and ease of application with the brush. I think the price was very affordable and I would definitely buy this product again
Lafayette, LA
Absolutely love this brush! I use liquid highlighter and I found that this brush is the only that spreads out the highlighter. It surprisingly works well when blending out your contour also.
Calexico, CA
This brush feels extremely soft to me!! I think it looks very luxurious. The shape of this brush adjusts perfectly to my cheekbones and to the curves on my face. I use this brush with my Laura Mercier glow setting powder. It is pricey though, that's why I don't give it five stars.
Honestly, I love this brush. It is such a perfect brush for sweeping across the cheek bones and applying highlighter to your face. It helps to spread it evenly across. I love the curves in the brush and it is honestly a great, sturdy brush to have
montgomery village
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Reina V.
This was definitely a product that I kept going back and fourth asking myself “Do I REALLY need this brush???” And the answer is YES! I really do like this brush and how it just hugs the curves on your face. I love how it applies my setting powders and when it comes to application of highlighter... OMG. This brush really changed how I looked at brushes. The handle is not too thick and not to thin.. I think it’s a great size! I love the shape of the hairs. I really enjoy how it doesn’t eat up products. The only con I would have about this glow brush is the price. That’s the only reason why at first I kept going back and fourth. But is it worth it... yes! And I highly highly recommend this glow brush!
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by J. T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Everyone should have a Laura Mercier Glow BrushIt is unbelievable how well it hugs your cheek bones & it is so well made; this is the nicest brush I have ever bought by far. The contour of the brush is dramatic and it applies so well.?I bought the LAURA MERCIER Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Glow along with it and they are my latest dream team! I've also been using it apply my pressed powder Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer as well. Love, love, love this!
I received this in a Laura Mercier VoxBox And use it to apply their glow setting powder. I am so in love with it and it is a staple in my make up routine. It’s unique in that it places the right amount of powder on the contours of my face. The bristles are always extremely soft even after several washes.