Laura Mercier Glow Brush

What it is: A powder brush designed to allow for even, luminous application all over the face. What it does: This brushs unique, curved shape is designed to fit the contours of the face. It applies pwder evenly and smoothly all over, leaving behind a...

What is this brush for?
Does this brush work well with blending the foundation evenly?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Glow Brush!
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Reina V.
This was definitely a product that I kept going back and fourth asking myself “Do I REALLY need this brush???” And the answer is YES! I really do like this brush and how it just hugs the curves on your face. I love how it applies my setting powders and when it comes to application of highlighter... OMG. This brush really changed how I looked at brushes. The handle is not too thick and not to thin.. I think it’s a great size! I love the shape of the hairs. I really enjoy how it doesn’t eat up products. The only con I would have about this glow brush is the price. That’s the only reason why at first I kept going back and fourth. But is it worth it... yes! And I highly highly recommend this glow brush!
Ivette H.
Warner Robins, GA
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Ivette H.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s really really nice they no longer sell it so if you have it value it. It’s good for contour. I use it for the bottom of my chin and the angels of my face I can’t get with out brushes.
Sophy A.
Bronx, NY
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Sophy A.
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Sophy A.
This brush is Unique in my brush collection. The shape allows for precise placement of highlighting my cheeks and forehead and it is shapes perfectly. I highly recommend.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This is a really great brush. Its super soft and easy to clean with no shedding so far. I love the way it hugs my face its a really unique brush. However, $38 for one brush is alot which is why im giving it 3 stars. If it were around $20 i think that’d be alot better imo. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Enny O.
Laura Mercier Glow Brush uploaded by Enny O.
Laura Mercier Glow Brush. This’s a love at first sight for me; I had no hesitation about the purchase. Even though my face isn’t that big or wide, I still very much like the shape of the brush because it hugs my face in the right places. In my opinion it makes precise application easier and it’s soft. I intend to use it for the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting powder & my YSL Touche Éclat Lumiére Divine because both to me give that subtle, yet elegant glow that makes you look a pure beauty (lol)
Von W.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is conveniently contoured in the right spaces to hug my face curves for a flawless one swipe application of blush. It feels well balanced too. I have used it in a pinch for application of translucent powder and it worked fine. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cat H.
I love this brush so much! I love how it is so useful and versatile it can be. I was sent this complimentary from Influencer (along with LM translucent setting powders) and so glad they did because I wouldn’t have found out about it otherwise! I‘ve used it specifically with LM’s translucent setting powder in glow, for highlighter, and even blush. It makes sweeping product on the cheekbones and collarbones so satisfying. I highly recommend this brush.
Jaden S.
Lafayette, LA
Absolutely love this brush! I use liquid highlighter and I found that this brush is the only that spreads out the highlighter. It surprisingly works well when blending out your contour also.
Natalie E.
The Laura Mercier Powder Brush is the perfect brush to use when apply loose glow finishing powder. The bristles are perfect for applying the glow finishing powder in just the right spots! It is sleek and a bit on the pricey side, but if cared for correctly will last a long time.
Sandra H.
Calexico, CA
This brush feels extremely soft to me!! I think it looks very luxurious. The shape of this brush adjusts perfectly to my cheekbones and to the curves on my face. I use this brush with my Laura Mercier glow setting powder. It is pricey though, that's why I don't give it five stars.