BY LAURA MERCIER

Give lashes infinite volume for endless possibilities. Dramatically thickens, lengthens, curls and sculpts lashes with each stroke. Lightweight, nutrient-infused formula leaves lashes super-shiny, soft and clump-free all day long.

Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested; safe for contact lens wearers; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Panthenol
  • Mica

May Contain:

• Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is all that! Bought from Amazon 26 bucks and found out it lives up to its title. It lengthens, separates and curls with no clumps or stickiness, yet glides on easily. Also paraben free and fiber free so if you contact lens its okay to use. will purchase in near future its always good to have extras on hand.
Victoria P.
This mascara is holy grail product for me. This is a topper mascara for me. My fav combination is the Maybelline the Rocket Mascara and this mascara. I LOVE the way my lashes look. So much volume and length. Since this isn't waterproof that is why I use the Maybelline mascara first.
Mandy W.
Strafford, MO
I bought this product after receiving a trial-size sample. Love it SO much! I use my Covergirl mascara as a foundation for my lashes, then sweep on a layer of the Laura Mercier. Holy smokes! My lashes have never looked so full and long. I am sold on this mascara, and love that the brush keeps the clumps off my lashes. It doesn't rub off or flake throughout the day like some others I have used, while still coming off easily at night.
Tiffany J.
Great mascara, really defines lashes and lengthens! However, the price isn't so great, could probably find a comparable product for a lower price.
jennifer s.
Superior, WI
I love this mascara. It goes on super easy and makes my lashes look amazing. No clumping. The applicator makes the product go on the lashes easy.
Tiffany T.
I like this mascara the only thing I don't like is the price. It builds great volume but doesn't provide as much length as I would like.
Maddie K.
Lincoln, NE
Best mascara I have ever used in my life takes my thin eye lashes to thick and long LOVE JT