Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Soufflé Body Crème

Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Rice Bran Oil condition the skin while Vanilla Extract and Honey offer soothing benefits. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, along with Pro-Vitamin B-5 provide moisture balance and protection. For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury, indulge in this luscious Body Crème.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the sweet, fresh, intoxicating scent of Fig, this scent captures the essence of fresh Celeste Figs mingle with a dewy fruit bouquet of Apricot Nectar and sensuous Ylang Ylang to create a rich, luxurious scent, unlike any other. The smooth, creamy notes have a soft sweetness, while the subtle green, earthy elements add an unexpected twist.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Linalool

May Contain:

• Ci 14700 (Red 4)
  • Ci 17200 (Red 33)
  • Ci 60730 (Ext. Violet 2)

Does this smell good? Does it absorb quickly?
Would like to try this. Is the scent long lasting? ~Js🌟
This sounds heavenly! does it leave a greasy after feeling or absorb nicely?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Soufflé Body Crème!
Sugar Land, TX
I don't understand why these aren't more popular? This fresh fig soufflé is divine. The scent is beautiful and lasts ALL DAY, no joke. I receive numerous compliments whenever I wear this, it's absolutely beautiful. It absorbs beautifully, isn't greasy and feels so good. I'm now going to get the body butter. The quality of this product is outstanding, just wish it wasn't so dang pricey.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic body creme. It feels luxurious and it is very moisturizing and leaves your skin soft, smooth and supple. A caveat is the fact that it has a strong scent. You'll either really enjoy that scent and it will just add to the whole experience of using it, or the scent won't be to your liking and therefor you probably won't enjoy the product. Because of that, I'd advise going somewhere where you have a chance to smell it before purchasing, just to make sure you mesh well with the scent. If you do, I highly recommend the product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Alameda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I love the LM Fresh Fig perfume, I am not a big fan of the body cream. There is something sickly sweet and artificial about this product that I can't quite put my finger on. Truth be told this is my least fave out of all the LM body creams, which is odd considering that the fig perfume is my fave out of all the available scents. As far as performance goes, it really is extremely moisturizing - but that smell, ugh. If you love fig I say skip the cream and grab the fig scrub and perfume instead.
Dry / Dullness
Fairfax, VA
On of mu favorite boy comes. It smells so good and it’s so creamy and soft on your skin but I don’t like about it is it not mostorizing for long time
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Dryness
This product is top notch! The scent is heavenly. The fragrance lasts forever almost like it was perfume. Highly recommend.
Dullness
Astoria, NY
This a really nice body creme when you want to pamper yourself. It feels luxurious, it's hydrating and smells delicious!
Combination / Acne
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely divine! Extremely moisturizing and the scent is amazing. Love this product and will repurchase.
Warwick , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you say OH My God, this Laura Mercier cream is amazing. And the packaging is super luxurious.