BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Eau de Toilette Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I think this products okay, I mean it wouldn't be everyday use but one in awhile.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
From the name of this perfume, you wouldn’t expect “fresh fig” to be an amazing smell as it may be too earthy or sweet for perfume. However, this perfume is light and refreshing with an amazing fresh smell! Highly recommend this perfume, especially if you can get a good deal on it!
Alicia P.
Norfolk, VA
Great smell for everyone and everyday use. It's nice for work and going to dinner with friends. I'm a fanatic of many scents. I'd buy it again for the summer. This was one of my summer time favorites to wear out at dinner with friends and family.
Andrea S.
Miami
This is the first perfume I have purchased in many years. It is light, fresh and not to sweet. Fresh Fig is a well balanced perfume. You can wear it to work or out on a date. I find most perfumes strong and overpowering. I will put Fresh Fig on and forget that I am wearing it. All through the day I will get compliments on how nice it smells. Since purchasing a bottle for myself in September I have given two bottles as gifts.
Ariel R.
Evansville
This stuff is so amazing. I would recommend it to a friend's it was very pricy but not for the value of it. Very pricy. Long lasting so it worked out okay I guess. Very nice boddle love the packaging ! I would recommend this to other yes !  And I like the smell !
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I am in LOVE with this perfume! The scent of this is amazing - its fresh, not too sweet or spicy, just right! The delicious fig notes with take center stage and although there are hints of green and Ylang, it is the freshness of the fig that lingers. I also feel like the staying power of this particular LM perfume beats out the others in this line, meaning its not necc to buy all of the additional layering products (body wash, lotion) which is awesome. I have tried a lot of fig perfumes, from inexpensive to insanely pricey - this one is my fave and its way more affordable than many others.
layla C.
Pikeville
This product was okay. I don’t really think it’s plumped my lips. It has Sedona sorted then though. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re actually looking for a lip plumper.
Virginia O.
This perfume just smells like money. It is a good perfume with a nice see smell. All you need is too sprays because it is strong.
Jaxson B.
Forsyth
This lip plumper seems to work just fine the only problem I had was it seemed to oiley for me but it was a good product
Kim S.
I love this brand so much. Not only they make great makeup, they're spray are amazing. The smell is to for for.