BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Eau de Toilette Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Savahanna V.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I think this products okay, I mean it wouldn't be everyday use but one in awhile.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Norfolk
Great smell for everyone and everyday use. It's nice for work and going to dinner with friends. I'm a fanatic of many scents. I'd buy it again for the summer. This was one of my summer time favorites to wear out at dinner with friends and family.
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I am in LOVE with this perfume! The scent of this is amazing - its fresh, not too sweet or spicy, just right! The delicious fig notes with take center stage and although there are hints of green and Ylang, it is the freshness of the fig that lingers. I also feel like the staying power of this particular LM perfume beats out the others in this line, meaning its not necc to buy all of the additional layering products (body wash, lotion) which is awesome. I have tried a lot of fig perfumes, from inexpensive to insanely pricey - this one is my fave and its way more affordable than many others.
Sc- b.
Sc- b.
Manchester, England's
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I adore this product! It's amazing for my lips. I got it bought as a birthday present so I'm not sure where it from. It is a bit pricey but well worth your money and lasts long as well so you don't have to keep buying it. Mine has nearly ran out and I'm going to buy another.