Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Creme Body Wash uploaded by Cindy C.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Creme Body Wash Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Creme Body Wash
  • "This is my favorite it’s moisturizing the skin and I love the smell I will buy it again" in 5 reviews
  • "I LOVE this body wash. It not only smells incredible, but it makes my skin baby soft and it doesn't make it feel tight or dry it out. This is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but strong enough to make me feel refreshed after an intense workout. " in 3 reviews
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
I love Laura Mercier products and was a huge fan of the Clementine Body Butter before it was discontinued. Since the Gourmande collection was released, I've been trying all of the fragrances to find something I love. Fresh Fig is amazing! The body wash is creamy and lathers nicely in the shower. I love that it's in a plastic bottle, so it won't break when I accidentally knock it to the ground, and the cap...you just press down on one side and the product dispenses through a hole in the other. No flip cap that will eventually break off. No unscrewing and having the product spill. I get the perfect amount of product every time.
Annie F.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love everything about this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the smell is absolutely amazing. It is so gentle on the skin as well. I think the only bad thing is that the bottle could be bigger. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
So I’m really not a huge fan of this. It dried my skin out for some reason... maybe it doesn’t like me D: it was really gentle on my skin and lasted for a while but like I said I didn’t like the fact that it dried my face. Def won’t buy it again.
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
This is an amazing body wash. It smells so good! It was a recommendation from my friend and I definitely don’t regret purchasing it. It makes me feel fresh. I purchased this from Sephora and have already bought another one! Great product.
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
This is quite pricey but a little goes a long way. It's really creamy and lathering. And the second it came in I opened the cap to take a breathe in and it was so pleasant, sweet yet floral. And it was filled to the brim, even with the small bottle. Use wisely.
Vanessa C.
Smells amazing, and makes your skin feel very velvety smooth for a few hours. Days that i use this product I am constantly smelling it all day!  Some could find it pricey but in the end I find the amount and the way it makes your skin feel entirely worth it.
Marisa D.
Onalaska , TX
Amazing !!!!!!! I love it !!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 one of my number one favorite thing to use in my routine!!! Very gentle. I got it from ulta for an amazing price! Very long lasting 😊😊 it the best thing to have in your make up bag . I highly recommend it !!
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This product is so nourishing to the skin and it smells delicious. The scent lasts long after my bath. If your skin is sensitive I️ would test it out first. I️ feel it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Aoife C.
Tipperary
The price! Is it worth it?
Meaghan M.
Badge lol
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you smell it on you after showering??
aryelin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cuanto es el costo de este producto??
Brianna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does this product do for your Skin? Does it make it soft or appear softer?