Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Body Butter

Packed with good-for-you ingredients, this new super-rich moisturizer absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter, Illipe Butter, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters work to moisturize and hydrate the skin, while Honey and Aloe Vera help to soothe. This super rich Body Butter delivers the ultimate in hydrating luxury and absorbs quickly into skin. Shea Butter and Illipe Butter provide rich moisturization, Grape Seed Oil and Jojoba Esters naturally hydrate while Honey and Aloe Vera Gel help soothe the skin.

About the fragrance:

Inspired by the sweet, fresh, intoxicating scent of Fig, this scent captures the essence of fresh Celeste Figs mingle with a dewy fruit bouquet of Apricot Nectar and sensuous Ylang Ylang to create a rich, luxurious scent, unlike any other. The smooth, creamy notes have a soft sweetness, while the subtle green, earthy elements add an unexpected twist.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract
  • Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract

May Contain:

• CI 17200 (Red 33)
  • CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2)
  • CI 14700 (Red 4)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Body Butter!
Statesboro, GA
Anything from laura mercier is amazing, like you can't go wrong getting something from laura mercier it's usually great product, good for the money, and long lasting. I've never been disappointed with laura mercier!
Mission, TX
The Laura Mercier Body Butter is great! It hydrates my skin so lovely. It's so hydrating and moisturizing. Im a repeat user and I don't think I would never not buy it.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Chester Sprgs, PA
Love the fig scent. It is nice and it doesn't overpower. The lotion itself is smooth and buttery. It makes my skin feel great.
Fine Lines
San Antonio, TX
Love love love. Smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. It wasn't super greasy and is very hydrating. Worth the money.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Petal, MS
Oh wow was my first thought when I used this for the first time it smell amazing n leaves your skin soft all day!!!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Sagging
This body cream smells AMAZING and feels amazing too, however I do ask myself weather it is worth the money, as plenty of drugstore body creams fit the same expectations, so I'm not sure I would repurchase I'm afraid...the price put me off!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs