Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze

Subtly tinted primer brings a healthy bronze glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. Pearlescent pigments add a hint of radiant tint as they help minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier Primers™ are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Radiant Finish:

Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. Lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is ideal for all skin types. Golden-bronze pearl tint is ideal for medium to deep skin tones.

Formulation Details:

• Tropolone
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Plankton Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
  • Ci 75470 (Carmine)

Does this have a pink tint?
does this product give off a bronze look like it says it does? Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze
How is this product for normal to dry skin? Does it minimize pores? And how long did your makeup stay when using it ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze!
Product Highlights
“great primer that leaves skin glowing. may be too heavy for oily skin, but for normal to dry it amazing. the glow is natural and not glittery like some may be. blurs imperfections too” in reviews
Fabulous product, discovered this on summer as changing up from dermalogica, soooo glad I made the move.

During summer months this just adds a beautiful healthy glow under foundation.

can also be worn on its own for a natural sun kissed summer beautiful.

During summer months this just adds a beautiful healthy glow under foundation.

can also be worn on its own for a natural sun kissed summer beautiful.
Llanishen, Cardiff
I have both this primer and the blemish-less one also from Laura Mercier. I received a sample of this one and I was so impressed I had to buy the full size! Initially it goes on patchy however underneath makeup it gives you a lovely warm glow and makes your makeup look much more dewy and golden. I mainly use this primer when I’m going out and I’m always so impressed by the finish! It also doesn’t break me out and you get a lot of product for the price so it lasts for a long time! Highly recommend!
Southampton, Hampshire
This is a fantastic primer. The tinted colour means you can use it on its own to create a healthy glow or use it under foundation. It provides a nice, soft feel to the skin and ensures your make up stays on for longer.
london
Love this primer keeps your makeup on alday also you get a lot of product for the price that your paying. Definitely recommend purchasing
I cannot think of anything that I don’t adore about this insanely awesome product. I’m in love.
Annandale, VA
I love this primer! It's great for no make-up make-up days or as a glowy illuminating primer. It's has a pearlescent glowy tint and covers minor redness. Its smooths beautifully and helps my make-up last for several hours. It pairs beautifully with Laura Mercier foundations, especially their tinted moisturizer. A little goes a long way so don' t use too much or you may look a little greasy. It just gives you a subtle lit from within look and looks beautiful with or without foundation. It doesn't really have any real coverage so I wouldn't really use it for that. I think it may have been discontinued from what I can tell and I am extremely disappointed. 💔
Juneau, AK
I think this is a good primer. It isn't my favorite as I am still trying to test around to see what I would love to use on a day to day makeup day but it's good. When I apply is it doesn't feel gross on my face and it does seem to last a full work shift for me (I do sweat at work) and when I come home all I need to do is the normal touchups and im still ready to go. I think everyone should definitely try this product out.
North York, ON
I like the regular primer but I LOOOOVEEEE this primer. I ran out of it not too long ago and have been playing around with some different ones but this is something that stands out and will be returning to my collection very soon. It is a gorgeous primer and truly makes the skin radiate. Worth every penny.
Santa Cruz, CA
Glow glow glow! A sheer but lit from within glow. Makes me look like I get facials weekly and 8 hours of sleep a night. However, as a primer it doesn’t let powder bronzer sit well on top of it. I don’t use foundation most days so this might be user error but on its own it’s lovely
Colleyville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Blurs fine lines and pores, and a nice glow as well. Foundation application is seemless and allows for nice full even coverage. I really love all of the primers that they have, theres one for any skin concern or problem and they definately make a noticeable difference.