Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze

Subtly tinted primer brings a healthy bronze glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. Pearlescent pigments add a hint of radiant tint as they help minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier Primers™ are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Radiant Finish:

Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. Lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is ideal for all skin types. Golden-bronze pearl tint is ideal for medium to deep skin tones.

Formulation Details:

• Tropolone
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Plankton Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
  • Ci 75470 (Carmine)

Does this have a pink tint?
does this product give off a bronze look like it says it does? Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze
How is this product for normal to dry skin? Does it minimize pores? And how long did your makeup stay when using it ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze!
Product Highlights
“great primer that leaves skin glowing. may be too heavy for oily skin, but for normal to dry it amazing. the glow is natural and not glittery like some may be. blurs imperfections too” in reviews
Annandale, VA
I love this primer! It's great for no make-up make-up days or as a glowy illuminating primer. It's has a pearlescent glowy tint and covers minor redness. Its smooths beautifully and helps my make-up last for several hours. It pairs beautifully with Laura Mercier foundations, especially their tinted moisturizer. A little goes a long way so don' t use too much or you may look a little greasy. It just gives you a subtle lit from within look and looks beautiful with or without foundation. It doesn't really have any real coverage so I wouldn't really use it for that. I think it may have been discontinued from what I can tell and I am extremely disappointed. 💔
Juneau, AK
I think this is a good primer. It isn't my favorite as I am still trying to test around to see what I would love to use on a day to day makeup day but it's good. When I apply is it doesn't feel gross on my face and it does seem to last a full work shift for me (I do sweat at work) and when I come home all I need to do is the normal touchups and im still ready to go. I think everyone should definitely try this product out.
Santa Cruz, CA
Glow glow glow! A sheer but lit from within glow. Makes me look like I get facials weekly and 8 hours of sleep a night. However, as a primer it doesn’t let powder bronzer sit well on top of it. I don’t use foundation most days so this might be user error but on its own it’s lovely
Colleyville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Blurs fine lines and pores, and a nice glow as well. Foundation application is seemless and allows for nice full even coverage. I really love all of the primers that they have, theres one for any skin concern or problem and they definately make a noticeable difference.
Roanoke, VA
This is one of my favorite primers and a holy Grail product for me! Can use on a no make up day for a fresh glow. Perfect to bring life and glow from within to a matte finish foundation Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze Laura Mercier
Not bad, not great. Good for summer use when you are going for a more luminous look, but it doesn’t do much to make my foundation stay in place. Pretty in the sun but fairly shimmery, so that’s something to be aware of. Great for a beach vacation!
I was really surprised by this primer! I don't usually notice a difference when using one, but this glowy primer made my skin look so stunning without looking greasy or wet. It made my skin look so radiant and hydrated from within, and I loved it!
Hackettstown, NJ
I like this primer for giving a bit of rosy glow under your foundation. I especially find this primer necessary in the cold and winter months when I am pale and my skin looks dry. It’s not inexpensive but one tube lasts a long time!
Brooklyn, NY
It does what it claims gives the skin a nice radiance. But for my dry skin it doesn’t provide any hydration which I have to wear a different primer and mix the both. It does give your face a beautiful glow without any glitter
Miami
Most Laura Mercier products are super top quality and this primer is no exception. Makes my skin look radiant just the way I like it and really helps my makeup lasts longer and look overall luminous! I love it