BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura creates a new foundation primer with a touch of sheer, sun-lit warmth. This hydrating, water-based gel preps skin with a healthy glow and creates the perfect canvas for makeup. Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamins A, C and E, it kisses skin with... see more...

Lizzy R.
Beeville
Actually bought this by accident thinking it was the original foundation primer but I have to say I was not disappointed at all I loved using this on top of my normal primer to give my face and all around glow just don't go too heavy on it or you'll look like a greasy disco ball lol
Shanece D.
Seattle
I really like the Laura Mercier primer. It goes on the skin smoothly and does not have a harsh scent. However, I would recommend this product for individuals that do not have textured skin.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Jade S.
Orlando, FL
Reallly great primer. A little expensive bit well worth the money. You can purchase at sephora , ulta , ect. Love this brand !!
Vanessa R.
Great Primer, goes on smooth without leaving your skin feeling oily. I like it. I would recommend this product.
Edenz S.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this primer but I heard all the primers from here are the bomb !!! Hoping to try it soon ....
Anna K.
Chicago
I have just a sample from Sephora box and I would buy a whole product soon. Good for combination skin.
Kinsey H.
This is a great product. Worth the money.
I recommend it to anyone. Price is very efficient
Carlyn K.
I love everything about this product.i enjoy wearing it all alone as a skin brightener. It truly makes my skin feel radiant and youthful!
Jamie C.
Winnipeg, MB
I miss this primer. I still use the radiance primer to get a similar lit from within effect on the skin but this primer achieved that coveted summer glow all year long. Bring it back haha. It didn’t alter my skin colour all too much but for someone who doesn’t need a tan but just wants that extra kick of radiance this primer is amazing.

back