BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura creates a new Foundation Primer with a touch of sheer, sun-lit warmth. This hydrating, water-based gel preps skin with a healthy glow and creates the perfect canvas for makeup. Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamins A, C and E, it kisses skin with... see more...

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
My spring "go to." I love that it gives me the perfect amount of luminosity underneath my foundation. It's a subtle glow! I have combination skin and have no issues at all! For all those ladies that love their glam highlighters, this is the perfect compliment to your highlight. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance 0.5 oz.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
This is a beautiful product that gives the skin a nice bronze glow. It's easy to apply with the fingers. I have oily skin and it works great for me, it isn't too dewy or matte. Would definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
I love this stuff!! It makes your skin look so healthy and radiant! It also mixes amazing with lightweight and heavier foundations for a perfect finish!!
Dre T.
Dre T.
Visalia, CA
Gives a nice dewy complexion and adds sparkle to you foundation!! Really brothers you up I love this product!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product for normal to dry skin? Does it minimize pores? And how long did your makeup stay when using it ?