Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze uploaded by Sarah M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Subtly tinted primer brings a healthy bronze glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. Pearlescent pigments add a hint of radiant tint as they help minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier Primers™ are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Radiant Finish:

Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. Lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is ideal for all skin types. Golden-bronze pearl tint is ideal for medium to deep skin tones.

Formulation Details:

• Tropolone
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Plankton Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
  • Ci 75470 (Carmine)

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze
  • "great primer that leaves skin glowing. may be too heavy for oily skin, but for normal to dry it amazing. the glow is natural and not glittery like some may be. blurs imperfections too" in 10 reviews
Whitney E.
LOVE! This adds the perfect glow under our foundation. I can mix it with my winter shade foundation and stretch it out into summer so I always have the perfect match and don’t have to worry about getting matched for just a couple months out of the year. This also layers perfectly under their tinted moisturizer to give your a sheer, but full coverage look. I’m obsessed!
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
I use this as a daily and feel like it is fabulous for your skin! It is not high coverage at all, more sheer, which i like and very lightweight. I have a bit oily skin and still feel like it has a great effect on my skin. I buy it religiously!
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
I received a sample of this. It was supposed to give you a glow from within but came off really shimmery through my foundation. It also made my foundation look streaky. I wouldn’t buy the full size product nor would I recommend this to anyone.
Alexa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes Laura!!!!! Such a good primer. Gives me the perfect glow without it looking too fake. I loved using this in the summer under my BB cream for a beautiful glow
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I received this in my Macy's beauty box this month and I felt it was too flat of a product. I have dry skin and I felt my skin just drank it up so it didn't really help me. I would not buy this product personally. Might be good for someone with oily skin.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hands down the best primer I have ever used! It is every bit worth the price. I first tried it when I had a bad sunburn and my face was completely peeling off in hopes that I would be able to smooth everything out to put foundation on. WOW! It was like magic... the perfect base for applying even blended face makeup. My skin was so soft and even, I would wear the primer alone as a BB cream on a day I don't feel like doing full makeup.
Jacklyn S.
Midland, VA
Absolutely amazing. I will never switch foundation again. I have very sensitive skin and I don't have to worry with this product. I love my freckles and I love that I can still see them through this… Just the right amount of coverage.
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
I loved it! It's went on smoothly, had no distinctive smell. My makeup went on and didn't move for the entire day. I would definitely recommend this product to friends. No running makeup, no dry and cracking makeup.
Marvelis T.
Love this tinted primer! It can be used alone with with a little eye shadow, bronzer and lip gloss for a simple everyday wear. It looks great on and works great as. Primer as well when you are going full glam.
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
My spring "go to." I love that it gives me the perfect amount of luminosity underneath my foundation. It's a subtle glow! I have combination skin and have no issues at all! For all those ladies that love their glam highlighters, this is the perfect compliment to your highlight. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
Cristina R.
Is this any good with pores?
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product for normal to dry skin? Does it minimize pores? And how long did your makeup stay when using it ?
Abby I.
Is this any good for dry- combination skin?

back