Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze
Subtly tinted primer brings a healthy bronze glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. Pearlescent pigments add a hint of radiant tint as they help minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.
Prepares for and perfects makeup application
Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.
Why Laura's primers are different
Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier Primers™ are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.
Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. Lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is ideal for all skin types. Golden-bronze pearl tint is ideal for medium to deep skin tones.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Hydrogenated Didecene
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Propylene Glycol Stearate
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Propylene Glycol Isostearate
- Glyceryl Isostearate
- Boron Nitride
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Polysorbate 60
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Tin Oxide
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Butylene Glycol
- Plankton Extract
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 75470 (Carmine)
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "great primer that leaves skin glowing. may be too heavy for oily skin, but for normal to dry it amazing. the glow is natural and not glittery like some may be. blurs imperfections too" in 10 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos