Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze uploaded by Sarah M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura creates a new Foundation Primer with a touch of sheer, sun-lit warmth. This hydrating, water-based gel preps skin with a healthy glow and creates the perfect canvas for makeup. Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamins A, C and E, it kisses skin with...

Alexa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes Laura!!!!! Such a good primer. Gives me the perfect glow without it looking too fake. I loved using this in the summer under my BB cream for a beautiful glow
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Macy's beauty box this month and I felt it was too flat of a product. I have dry skin and I felt my skin just drank it up so it didn't really help me. I would not buy this product personally. Might be good for someone with oily skin.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hands down the best primer I have ever used! It is every bit worth the price. I first tried it when I had a bad sunburn and my face was completely peeling off in hopes that I would be able to smooth everything out to put foundation on. WOW! It was like magic... the perfect base for applying even blended face makeup. My skin was so soft and even, I would wear the primer alone as a BB cream on a day I don't feel like doing full makeup.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this. It was supposed to give you a glow from within but came off really shimmery through my foundation. It also made my foundation look streaky. I wouldn’t buy the full size product nor would I recommend this to anyone.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can definitely say this is my favorite primer I just love the texture of this makes my skin so smooth and ready for foundation it helps it last all days while giving it a gorgeous finish I definitely recommend trying this primer
Natalie C.
This is a beautiful product that gives the skin a nice bronze glow. It's easy to apply with the fingers. I have oily skin and it works great for me, it isn't too dewy or matte. Would definitely recommend!
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My spring "go to." I love that it gives me the perfect amount of luminosity underneath my foundation. It's a subtle glow! I have combination skin and have no issues at all! For all those ladies that love their glam highlighters, this is the perfect compliment to your highlight. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a daily and feel like it is fabulous for your skin! It is not high coverage at all, more sheer, which i like and very lightweight. I have a bit oily skin and still feel like it has a great effect on my skin. I buy it religiously!
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it! It's went on smoothly, had no distinctive smell. My makeup went on and didn't move for the entire day. I would definitely recommend this product to friends. No running makeup, no dry and cracking makeup.
Linda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, more so oily and I think this works well with my skin type. It doesn't make me oily nor is it too heavy on my skin. It's just right for my skin type and I absolutely love using it.
Cristina R.
Is this any good with pores?
Abby I.
Is this any good for dry- combination skin?
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product for normal to dry skin? Does it minimize pores? And how long did your makeup stay when using it ?