BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Radiance is a lightweight, water based gel that creates the perfect canvas for makeup application and provides a sheer, healthy glow to the skin. Available in a convenient trial size, also perfect for travel. Foundation... see more...

devan t.
Bloomington
I liked the way this looked when I put it on, but I honestly don’t think it did much for me. It’s not the best primer so I wouldn’t pay the steep price for it. I felt like it kind of my my skin feel greasy
celeste-anne t.
San Pedro, CA
This product has a silky soft consistency. I like the way it feels on my skin. It’s very light. I wear it on days where I’m going for a more natural look. Easy to blend. I’d recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa S.
Biglerville
I love this! It gives you such a glowy finish that you can even see under the foundation. It is very easy to apply and the foundation sticks well! I would buy again!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is probably my favorite primer. I love how it feels on my skin...it is so smooth an moisturizing. It gives my skin luminescence, and gives me a glow right through my makeup. I do use the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with this, and it is such light coverage that it doesn't hide the primer underneath. I do feel like my makeup goes on much smoother after applying this primer. Definitely recommend!
Whitney E.
Love that this gives you an extra little bit of sheen under your foundation to make you look healthier. I have normal to dry skin with smaller pores so I’m not sure if it works well for oily skin and covering large pores. I like to also wear it alone as a “heathy glow” with SPF for just running around doing errands. Would definitely buy again!
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love this!!! But not too much because it does thin out my foundation a bit. But it is pretty. Definitely gives radiance. Use it as a shadow base for a halo eye look! Pretty like that!
Hannah K.
Granville
This is really beautiful but I didn’t use it as a primer to make my makeup last, I used it as a mix in with my foundation to look glowy. I used it on its own without another primer and noticed it didn’t stay as long.
Anna C.
Bought this impulsively in the checkout line at Sephora and am SO glad that I did. Even though it’s the mini size, this lasted me over a year. Some how, it makes my sensitive uneven skin look absolutely radiant even before I put on foundation.
Kinsey H.
This is a great product. Worth the money.
I recommend it to anyone. Price is very efficient