BY LAURA MERCIER #58 in Face Primer

Skin-awakening primer brings a healthy glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. The pearl tint helps turn up the radiance and tone down the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier™ Primers are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Radiant Finish

Foundation Primer - Radiance gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. The lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is  ideal for all skin types. Pearl tint is ideal for light to medium skin tones.

Formulation Details:

• Tropolone
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Plankton Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
  • "i love the glow this gives to the skin, my skin is normal and it doesn't make it oily at all just brighter, keep in mind that, if you don't like dewy finish this is not for you. on days that i know i'm gonna be outside more i just wear it on my cheeks. the only reason i give this 4 stars is because as far as making my makeup last longer i don't see any difference with cheaper primers." in 53 reviews
  • "38$ for 1.7 oz at sephora. this is a good illuminating primer, without feeling heavy, and does not leave my face greasy. sometimes i️ feel like i️ don’t even need to wear makeup after applying this primer. this makes skin glow! has never caused breakouts for me and my skin is very sensitive. this primer is not very hydrating, so for oily skin it works great with a moisturizer first!" in 13 reviews
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
My picture doesn't do it justice. It is a pretty tinted primmer that is not overly shimmering but has just the right amount of glow to it. Bought from Sephora just to try something new and I have some other Laura Mercier products that I love so this seemed like a good fit. There is no odor, goes over your face easily and is moisturizing at the same time. Is just tacky enough to hold onto your foundation to keep it in place. It is pricey but a little goes a long way and if you can splurge on something give this a shot.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: 1 oz, 1.7 oz more...
I love using this in combination with the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen as it creates a perfect base and the two work very well together. The coloring is great for my fair skin and hasn’t ever caused any kind of irritation or breakouts.
Tatiana M.
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample size of this primer in a Sephora order I placed. It’s my first product from Laura Mercier and I love it! It leaves a beautiful glow to the skin and feels moisturizing but didn’t leave my skin oily. It’s also got a tacky feel to it which I personally like because I feel like it helps my foundation to stick to my skin well. Would recommended!
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA
Review for: 1 oz more...
this is probably one of the best primers I've ever used I have repurchased it countless times the texture of it alone feels amazing on the skin not sticky or tacky makes you skin feel smooth covers pores well and makes you makeup last all day while also giving a beautiful radiance I highly recommend trying if you haven't yet
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
38$ for 1.7 oz at sephora. This is a good illuminating primer, without feeling heavy, and does not leave my face greasy. Sometimes I️ feel like I️ don’t even need to wear makeup after applying this primer. This makes skin glow! Has never caused breakouts for me and my skin is very sensitive. This primer is not very hydrating, so for oily skin it works great with a moisturizer first!
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 1 oz more...
I generally don't like primers because even the ones that claim not to clog your pores still cause me to break out. So I tried this with trepidation, but I was surprised. It is almost irridescent and it glides on easily - and a little goes a long way. I didn't apply it over my whole face, just mostly in my T zone, but it did seem to help make my makeup last longer and it didn't cause me to break out! Win!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 1 oz more...
I love this product. A little goes a long way. I love the glow it gives your skin. It has a bit of a shimmer to it and I love throwing it on even when I'm not wearing any foundation (or makeup at all) as it gives my face a radiant glow. It's smooth and light. Definitely recommend - worth the spend.
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Other more...
A lady at Sephora recommended me this primer and after sampling I decided to buy it. This primer feels a little sticky which is a good indication that your foundation will stick around throughout the day. Is good for any type of skin. I would buy it again. My foundation last all day and is not that heavy on the skin.
Sarah T.
Review for: 1 oz more...
I received this in one of those best of sephora sample boxes. I love that it has a little bit of a tint to it and it goes on really smooth. I don't use it all of the time, but when I do I do feel like my foundation and make up stay on longer. I love all her products you cannot go wrong with anything by her!
xenia R.
One of my favorite foundation primer leaves my skin feel good and soft just prepare for foundation, one of the main reasons I love it is because my foundation would last me threw the day with out looking blotchy. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder if you have the primer you must have the translucent loose powder both of these products are must haves.
Jessica D.
Does this break you out if you have combination skin or are prone to acne?
Renee G.
Will this change the color of my foundation? I can't tell if it's tinted or not.
Jordan G.
I've heard great things about this primer and I'm curious about how glowy it makes the skin. Does it just give luminosity or does it make the skin dewy?
Karen L.
New York
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer VS Hydrating Primer?
Tina G.
Does it make you makeup last long?