BY LAURA MERCIER #77 in Face Primer

Skin-awakening primer brings a healthy glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. The pearl tint helps turn up the radiance and tone down the look of pores, fine lines, and redness.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier™ Primers are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Radiant Finish

Foundation Primer - Radiance gives skin a radiant finish, with sheer coverage. The lightweight, cooling, water-based gel is  ideal for all skin types. Pearl tint is ideal for light to medium skin tones.

Formulation Details:

• Tropolone
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Plankton Extract

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
I. Love. This. Stuff. I used to struggle with makeup never lasting and this was suggested to me at Sephora. I went for it and am so glad I did. My makeup lasts so much longer - and I honestly just toss this primer on by itself sometimes when I’m especially lazy. It gives me a nice glow with minimal effort. A little goes a long way, too.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
38$ for 1.7 oz at sephora. This is a good illuminating primer, without feeling heavy, and does not leave my face greasy. Sometimes I️ feel like I️ don’t even need to wear makeup after applying this primer. This makes skin glow! Has never caused breakouts for me and my skin is very sensitive. This primer is not very hydrating, so for oily skin it works great with a moisturizer first!
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
I wanted to like this more but it is just okay. Consistency is better in my opinion than Smashbox primers. But because it is a little heavier, I feel like I have to use more of it. It does give just a hint of glow without being glittery which is nice. I bought the travel size and while it isn't bad, I probably won't be buying it again. There are better primers out there.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: 1 oz more...
Such a pretty primer! I love using this even on days I don't need make up because it gives your skin such a natural looking glow. I have very dry skin and this primer does a great job at not drying me out even more. It helps foundation go on smoothly and has overall good quality. Worth the price.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
This primer is probably my favorite of all time. i have very dry skin and the problem with using radiance primers is that they’re not actually hydrating and therefor don’t work well with my skin but this primer is different. it actually does feel hydrating and my skin feels soft and hydrated before makeup application. foundation goes on so smooth, never patchy or weird in any way. The only down side to this primer is the price. I didn’t dock a star because of the price because it’s to be expected from i higher end brand like laura mercier and i would say it is worth the price.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Where has this product been all of my life? I love the quality of the product. I can tell a distinct difference when I wear and dont. The foundation stays on longer and looks so much more blended. It's a great foundation for products to stay on all day for long busy days as a working mom. I won't go a day without it now! Laura Mercier, you are a gem! Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
xenia R.
One of my favorite foundation primer leaves my skin feel good and soft just prepare for foundation, one of the main reasons I love it is because my foundation would last me threw the day with out looking blotchy. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder if you have the primer you must have the translucent loose powder both of these products are must haves.
Deena R.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Great product. I use it only in the winter because my skin gets dry and it works well with my skin. Can’t use it in the summer because it makes my skin look greasy. In winter it’s my go to!!! Gives a healthy glow!!!
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Great primer to use under makeup or by itself. Gives the skin a soft, healthy glow. The consistency is tacky enough for my foundation to grab to, resulting in a beautiful finish.
Mistirae S.
I have dry skin, and this primer is amazing! It gives my skin a beautiful illuminated glow. It also helps my skin look less dry, and my make up apply better.
I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin and dry patches. My make up has never looked so beautiful. Very happy to have found this primer. It's my holy Grail 💞
Jessica D.
Does this break you out if you have combination skin or are prone to acne?
Renee G.
Will this change the color of my foundation? I can't tell if it's tinted or not.
Jordan G.
I've heard great things about this primer and I'm curious about how glowy it makes the skin. Does it just give luminosity or does it make the skin dewy?
Karen L.
New York
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer VS Hydrating Primer?
Tina G.
Does it make you makeup last long?