Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30/PA+++ uploaded by Brooke F.Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30/PA+++ uploaded by Holly N.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30/Pa+++, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I would like to know how long it lasts on your face 2 Answers
  • Would this product work well for someone with oily skin? Does the...3 Answers
  • How good is this product and how long will it last?1 Answers
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Santee, CA
Being of such fair complexion wearing sunscreen underneath make up every day is a necessity. Trying to find the right sunscreen that is strong enough to protect my skin but doesn't affect the look or appearance of my make up is a challenge. When I found this Laura Mercier a product via a sample I thought I would give it a try but did not have high expectations based on other items on the market. However this beauty product has become my staple go to product every single day. It is a lightweight moisturizer with no tint that functions as a sunscreen and does not change the look of the powder that I use. I like a natural look yet with a little coverage to give me color. I would highly recommend you try this product for yourself!
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I have tried the regular Laura Mercier Foundation Primer without the SPF. But when they came out with an SPF version, I hopped on the band wagon immediately! I wear a lot of foundations that don't have an SPF built in already. My morning getting ready routine looks a little like this:

Wash face, skincare routine >> moisturizer etc etc, and then makeup begins with SPF, primer, and foundation. Ever since Laura Mercier came out with a foundation primer with SPF, I stopped using SPF separately. Even on days when I don't wear makeup, I just wear the primer because it already has an SPF built in and it makes me less oily than wearing a regular SPF alone. Love it! It's my holy grail primer.
Anna Rae W.
Anna Rae W.
Sandy Springs, GA
This primer is moisturizing but I didn't find that it did anything more than that for my skin of makeup application. It didn't really make my skin smooth like other primers I've tried. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't really need a primer but still wants to apply something on their skin before their foundation. For acne prone or oily skin types, this doesn't really get the job done.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always put thid on first, all over my face, neck and eyelids. You have to prime your skin before you place makeup so that it will stay in place and last. I love the smooth texture of this primer and it is lightly scented. It goes away quickly though. It does what it is intended to do. My face looks radiant!
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LM! All her products are amazing, and will always be confident in new purchases. The foundations they make are amazing, and work well for my combo skin. I use the tinted moisturizer like crazy, especially in summer and I love it. Everything is very bendable and worth every penny!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Absolutely love any primer from Laura Mercier. Very very moisturizing and feels just fresh and clean on the face. Can apply with a clean foundation brush or with your fingertips. Lightweight on the skin and foundation can easily apply on top of it.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Canton, GA
Wear this under my foundation every single day. I will never wear anything without a SPF. Sum protection is so important. This does not break your skin out and it soaks in really well my foundation goes on so smooth after using this.
Alyjah D.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
I have been using Laura Mercier's primer for about three years now, and will continue to do so! This is a very lightweight, moisturizing primer, that creates the perfect surface for applying your foundation.
Paula Stephanie H.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is great! I absolutely love how my makeup stays in place every time I wear this primer underneath. Definitely a big plus that it is SPF 30 with PA + + +. This primer is good for any skin type.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This is my absolute FAVORITE primer! So gentle on the skin. Does not cause breakouts. Makes it so easy to apply foundation. This makes your makeup last all day. It's pricey but worth it.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Mount Vernon, WA
Would this product work well for someone with oily skin? Does the sunscreen make it look greasy?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Does it feel heavy on your skin and does it settle good on dry skin?
I would like to know how long it lasts on your face
Alanna T.
Alanna T.
Does the SPF in this leave any kind of white cast under your foundation? And does the texture feel oily or "sunscreen-y" at all?
Drew P.
Drew P.
Auckland
Does this foundation get oily?